TORNADO in FLORIDA

Old April 1st, 2011, 10:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Default TORNADO in FLORIDA

I hope none of my rtc friends was involved in the fiasco on florida,and
hope anyone going on a cruise from there makes out o.k.
Saw where a carnival ship was torn away from it dock in florida.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old April 1st, 2011, 11:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 17:01:33 -0400, Surfer E2468 wrote:

I hope none of my rtc friends was involved in the fiasco on florida,and
hope anyone going on a cruise from there makes out o.k.
Saw where a carnival ship was torn away from it dock in florida.

Thanks Hubby and I are good, when the power went down, I switched to
my battery operated vibrators. lol
--
http://cc.st/Chrissy-Cruiser-The-Hellion-Rebellion
Old April 12th, 2011, 03:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Old Sarge[_3_]

On 4/1/2011 4:01 PM, Surfer E2468 wrote:
I hope none of my rtc friends was involved in the fiasco on florida,and
hope anyone going on a cruise from there makes out o.k.
Saw where a carnival ship was torn away from it dock in florida.

While staying at the Holiday Inn on Biscayne in Miami staying overnight
for our next day cruise, I was looking out the window and saw TWO water
spouts. One actually came up on land and therefore was a tornado. It
did some damage. Florida gets many tornados and water spouts, more so
than tornado alley.

rich

--
**U.S. Army Retired - USPS Retired**
**Degreed in CS, BS, HBS**
Old April 12th, 2011, 08:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:47:33 -0500, Old Sarge wrote:

**State of Kansas**
**Licensed for Conceal and Carry**

Good idea, Sarge, those tumbleweeds are hell.
--
http://cc.st/Chrissy-Cruiser-The-Hellion-Rebellion
Old April 12th, 2011, 11:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Villa Deauville

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:47:33 -0500, Old Sarge wrote:

**State of Kansas**
**Licensed for Conceal and Carry**

Good idea, Sarge, those tumbleweeds are hell.
--
http://cc.st/Chrissy-Cruiser-The-Hellion-Rebellion

A heavy notary seal scares boa.

sunny-----why do you call that guy Stu-pid?

Old April 14th, 2011, 04:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

wrote:

On 4/1/2011 4:01 PM, Surfer E2468 wrote:
I hope none of my rtc friends was involved in the fiasco on florida,and
hope anyone going on a cruise from there makes out o.k.
Saw where a carnival ship was torn away from it dock in florida.

While staying at the Holiday Inn on Biscayne in Miami staying overnight
for our next day cruise, I was looking out the window and saw TWO water
spouts. One actually came up on land and therefore was a tornado. It
did some damage. Florida gets many tornados and water spouts, more so
than tornado alley.

Key West has the most water spouts anywhere in the US. But most of
them don't get to be tornados, so it isn't as much of a problem there.