I need to retire!!!

Old April 15th, 2011, 01:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

Default I need to retire!!!

I found this last minute deal and quickly went into "Gotta Go On
Vacation" SPASMS!!!

14 Night Trans Atlantic ~ Royal Caribbean International ~ Voyager of the
Seas
May 01 | Galveston; Cruising; Cruising; Cruising; Cruising; Cruising;
Cruising; Cruising; Cruising; Ponta Delgada; Cruising; Cruising; Malaga;
Cartagena; Barcelona;
Inside: $ 299
Oceanview: $ 499
Balcony: $ 699
Suite: $1099

MAN ... how can you afford to stay home!!

--

Ray
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Old April 15th, 2011, 02:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

On 4/14/2011 7:49 PM, RayC wrote:
I found this last minute deal and quickly went into "Gotta Go On
Vacation" SPASMS!!!

14 Night Trans Atlantic ~ Royal Caribbean International ~ Voyager of the
Seas
May 01 | Galveston; Cruising; Cruising; Cruising; Cruising; Cruising;
Cruising; Cruising; Cruising; Ponta Delgada; Cruising; Cruising; Malaga;
Cartagena; Barcelona;
Inside: $ 299
Oceanview: $ 499
Balcony: $ 699
Suite: $1099

MAN ... how can you afford to stay home!!

Great Price! What's the air fare back from Barcelona?

BTW, I love Voyager. I've sailed on her 5 different times and each tine
was great. Did the Transatlantic the other way in 09

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Old April 15th, 2011, 03:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Apr 14, 9:19*pm, Janet Wilder wrote:
On 4/14/2011 7:49 PM, RayC wrote:

I found this last minute deal and quickly went into "Gotta Go On
Vacation" SPASMS!!!

14 Night Trans Atlantic ~ Royal Caribbean International ~ Voyager of the
Seas
May 01 | Galveston; Cruising; Cruising; Cruising; Cruising; Cruising;
Cruising; Cruising; Cruising; Ponta Delgada; Cruising; Cruising; Malaga;
Cartagena; Barcelona;
Inside: $ 299
Oceanview: $ 499
Balcony: $ 699
Suite: $1099

MAN ... how can you afford to stay home!!

Great Price! What's the air fare back from Barcelona?

On my last transatlantic the airfare back ranged from a little over
$400 to $4000 for the one way ... There is a ridiculous descrepancy as
many carriers don't like the one way trips ... You'll have to
search ...
With Easyjet and Ryan Air and other discount carriers inside Europe
there can be access to cheaper options with more intensive
searching ...

Old April 15th, 2011, 03:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Apr 15, 5:51*am, (Jeff Gersten) wrote:
(Janet*Wilder) wrote:

On 4/14/2011 7:49 PM, RayC wrote:

I found this last minute deal and quickly went
into "Gotta Go On Vacation" SPASMS!!!
14 Night Trans Atlantic ~ Royal Caribbean
International ~ Voyager of the Seas
May 01 | Galveston; Cruising; Cruising;
Cruising; Cruising; Cruising; Cruising;
Cruising; Cruising; Ponta Delgada; Cruising;
Cruising; Malaga; Cartagena; Barcelona;
Inside: $ 299
Oceanview: $ 499
Balcony: $ 699
Suite: $1099
MAN ... how can you afford to stay home!!

Great Price! What's the air fare back from
Barcelona?

One could always wait for the trans-Atlantic cruise on the way back. lol

And since most of those will happen in the fall ... You'll have one
nice long summer vacation in Europe ...
On our last transatlantic we met one recently retired couple who was
doing just that ... Cruises across the Atlantic and Europass in Europe
to do their retirement dream ...