*GGC Mystery Name Of The Week*

Old September 14th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Tom & Linda

Default *GGC Mystery Name Of The Week*

I'm game. Post em.

How bad can we look?

Go for it.

--Tom

Barry Cunningham wrote:

Hey Gang,
We are looking at say 2034 and a half...space (gulp) is going fast but if you
call now we can guarantee you an aft balcony cabin with lots of open (ahem)
space. (sorry about that...couldn't help it).

By the way-today the pics go up (I'll tell you where)before I do....is there ANY
objection from anyone one that does NOT want their pics up? LOL
They are all in good taste but you never know...

Barry Cunningham
http://www.skyscrapertours.com
P.S. New Orleans Mardi Gras Cruisers! (A huge huge welcome to our new arrivals
to the Big Easy going along with us!!)

So when does this cruise leave for Mars, I woudn't want to miss the
ship(VBG).

sue

Lori Cunningham wrote:
Come and join us on our group cruise to Mars

Really - this is advertising

All are welcome and "wanted".

Lori Cunningham
http://www.groupcruisetomars.com

In article , Peter Berlin
says...

Freddyp,

You have got it right. I wouldn't want you in the
group.

And no, I don't want to get into it with you or
anyone like you.

Peter

Freddyp wrote:

Hey Peterb

No thanks...I'm not the kinda guy you would want in your group. I don't kiss
up and I tell it like it is. Your wrong for advertising on this newsgroup
and you know it, plain and simple. And I do know your not poor, you own your
own agencie and all......WOW and from the photos of you and your wife you
guys drip in gold. I bet you drive a BMW and lovey has a Mercedes...You
really don't want to get into it with me Petey, but then again you and your
friends could just go PLONK and not read the truth.

Live from the Peanut Gallery in downtown Newport, RI
Freddyp

"Peter Berlin" wrote in message

Hey Freddyp....
Everything is fine, and as George said, why don't you join us instead of
just providing commentary from the "peanut gallery". Group Cruising for
the members of the GGC Group was fun last year, and will be fun this
year.....

Advertising is good too....

and Peter is not poor...trust me.

Peter

Freddyp wrote:

"Peter Berlin" wrote in message

The The GGC Mystery Name Of The Week is Ed Burke

The preceding is a promotion designed to enhance and promote
the size and activity of the GGC2004 Cruise Group.

Kinda says it all right here........ADVERTISING..........Guess not that

many

people interested! Poor Peter......That's ok, I'm sure George will be

back

to take over then everything will be fine.

--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com - 800-874-6040

--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com
Host Agency: GGC2004 & MGC2003
http://ggc2004.com - http://mgc2003

Old September 14th, 2003, 11:48 PM
Barry Cunningham

Hi,
This is not an official group..it really has been spread by word of mouth cause
it's such a different cruise experience. But it has grown and grown...I think we
are up to around 50! Sooo...no hats as yet...but I do like the space helmet
thing! We can see about making arrangements for a Mardi Gras/rtc/Mars/Skyscraper
party! LOL I keep you posted!

Barry Cunningham
http://www.skyscrapertours.com

Barry
We will be on that same Mardi Gras cruise, but with our senior group
from here on Long Island. Would like to meet with your group on board.
If you will be taking bookings on board for the Mars cruise, we'll sign
up!!!
How will we find you - will you be wearing funny hats or space helmets?

Florence

Old September 15th, 2003, 03:04 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

sheree wrote: