Ko Lipe

Old September 30th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Margreet

Default Ko Lipe

Hi,
We are planning to stay at Ko Lipe in november this year. Is there
anybody who would share his/here experience with the accommodation. It
seems that there are 5 "resorts" but we don't know which one to pick.
Other advice about the island(s) is welcome too.
Thanks, Margreet

Old September 30th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Markku Grönroos

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
news.com...
In article , says...

How often do you want to repeat the same posting?

Come on Thomas - this can happen to an inexperienced computer user.
--

What suggests that she is inexperienced ?

Old September 30th, 2003, 10:29 PM
Margreet

Ok guys, I guess you know the colour of my hair, Yes I'm blond. What
happened is that when I pushed "send" the computer came back with
"error", so I pushed send again and again. Sorry Thomas I irritated
you, but even the question is there 5 times, you didn't answer it.
Thank you Alfred for your support. It's my first time/question on this
site and as I'm from Holland I'm expecting some tolerance but some
don't have it.
Still hope that somebody is going to answer my question seriously.

Margreet

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:22:41 +0300, "Markku Grönroos"
wrote:

tnews.com...

Old October 1st, 2003, 07:34 AM
Anette

Margreet skrev i en meddelelse
Ok guys, I guess you know the colour of my hair, Yes I'm blond. What
happened is that when I pushed "send" the computer came back with
"error", so I pushed send again and again. Sorry Thomas I irritated
you, but even the question is there 5 times, you didn't answer it.
Thank you Alfred for your support. It's my first time/question on this
site and as I'm from Holland I'm expecting some tolerance but some
don't have it.
Still hope that somebody is going to answer my question seriously.

Margreet

Could you possibly imagine that the reason you're not getting an answer from
Thomas or anyone else is that he/we dont know anything about it?! Have you
tried Lonely Planets thorn tree?

Anette