Find it impossible to use laptop on flight - cramped for typing (any advice)

Old December 18th, 2012, 03:59 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default Find it impossible to use laptop on flight - cramped for typing (any advice)

For some reason I find it too cramped to use a laptop in flight.
This is surprising since my laptop is relatively small and compact, with only a 11.6" screen. I find the seat space (extent and width) too cramped to type.
Does anyone else have this problem. Looking for some advice and solutions.
Thanks

Old December 18th, 2012, 09:48 AM posted to rec.travel.air
JohnT[_8_]

wrote in message

For some reason I find it too cramped to use a laptop in flight.
This is surprising since my laptop is relatively small and compact,
with only a 11.6" screen. I find the seat space (extent and width) too
cramped to type.
Does anyone else have this problem. Looking for some advice and
solutions.
Thanks

Fly Business Class.

--