Need help, want to go to Sewden 2006 Sept.

Old December 2nd, 2005, 04:43 AM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive

Default Need help, want to go to Sewden 2006 Sept.

Any and all ideas and help GREATLY appreciated.
Never left USA before but want to surprise my wife for our 25th wedding
gift. She had mentioned wanting to see Sweden. So any recommendations
would be great, we would want to go in Sept. 2006.
What type weather would we have? How long of a trip should I plan for?
Prices and how to travel? What to see and do? We are in our 40's. Do we
need passports? Or is there somewhere else you can recommend?
Please fill me in on anything and everything.
Thank You..

--

"Learn Something From Every One You Meet"

Greg &/or Kellie Meyer

Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:10 AM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive

Hope some of this information helps you. Yes a passport is required for
travel to Sweden. Visa apparently is not required for US citizen for up to
90 days.

http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

http://travel.state.gov/travel/travel_1744.html

http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/tips_1232.html