Flying with children

Old December 21st, 2003, 10:00 AM
Mike

Default Flying with children

freeda wrote:

How long is the flight? Temazepam might be better.

Or Heroin.

Heroin is a narcotic, related to the codeine at your local chemist.
Very different to tranq's. You might use codeine on the kids if
nothing else is available, and you are desperate.
What sort of half-arsed point are you attempting to make?
Old December 21st, 2003, 02:00 PM
freeda

How long is the flight? Temazepam might be better.

Or Heroin.

Heroin is a narcotic, related to the codeine at your local chemist.
Very different to tranq's. You might use codeine on the kids if
nothing else is available, and you are desperate.
What sort of half-arsed point are you attempting to make?

I'm just making the point that I consider it unacceptable to drug kids in
any way. Far better to make sure they get plenty of exercise and make sure
thay are not well rested. Chances are they will spend most of the flight
asleep.

Old December 21st, 2003, 04:23 PM
None

"Darth Birch" wrote in message
.com...
In article ,
"freeda" wrote:

I'm just making the point that I consider it unacceptable to drug kids

in
any way. Far better to make sure they get plenty of exercise and make

sure
thay are not well rested. Chances are they will spend most of the flight
asleep.

Better to handcuff and gag them.

I like that one!

Old December 21st, 2003, 04:24 PM
None

Read your signature line, then re-think your position!

"Col. RJ" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:00:21 +0800, Mike wrote:

freeda wrote:

How long is the flight? Temazepam might be better.

Or Heroin.

Heroin is a narcotic, related to the codeine at your local chemist.
Very different to tranq's. You might use codeine on the kids if
nothing else is available, and you are desperate.
What sort of half-arsed point are you attempting to make?

Anyone that would drug children during a flight should never have had
them in the first place. I have flown around the world with my 3
girls when they were 2-11 years of age, and had so few problems that I
can only think of diaper changes as the biggest pain in the butt.

giving kids drugs on flights = child abuse

and the person that does it should be locked up and sterilized.

--

"Conan, what is best in life?''

''To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the

lamentation of their women.''

Old December 22nd, 2003, 02:19 AM
john

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:18:11 -0600, Col. RJ
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:24:29 GMT, "None" wrote:

Read your signature line, then re-think your position!

Not needed. Big difference between quoting a movie line and real
life.

If you use the quote I believe it probably reflects your philosophy.

. ..

Old December 22nd, 2003, 06:00 AM
Mike

Col. RJ wrote:

Anyone that would drug children during a flight should never have had
them in the first place.

Another unsupported opinion. WHY??? for christ sake?
Just "Drugs are baaaddd"? (South Park reference)
Would you leave a child in pain, rather than giving paracetemol? (USA
acetaminophen).

I have flown around the world with my 3
girls when they were 2-11 years of age, and had so few problems that I
can only think of diaper changes as the biggest pain in the butt.

Lucky you. Have you no pity for the less fortunate?

giving kids drugs on flights = child abuse

Yeah yeah. meat = murder, property = theft. Nice slogan.

and the person that does it should be locked up and sterilized.

Should be? By whom? Would you really make that judgement?
How should we punish parent who give their kids junk food?
McDonalds is much more dangerous IMHO.