Anyone here been on the Glory and Mariner?

Old April 18th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Badger

Default Anyone here been on the Glory and Mariner?

Looking for a good comparison review. Likes dislikes, etc.

Clay
Old April 18th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Badger wrote:
Looking for a good comparison review. Likes dislikes, etc.

Clay

Hi Clay,

We haven't been on either, but we have been looking at the intin of the
Glory and really love it. It is something we will look into once we are
moved and settled in our new house. We need a cruise very much!!

sue

Old April 19th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Badger

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Badger wrote:

Looking for a good comparison review. Likes dislikes, etc.

Clay

Hi Clay,

We haven't been on either, but we have been looking at the intin of the
Glory and really love it. It is something we will look into once we are
moved and settled in our new house. We need a cruise very much!!

sue

Hello Sue, we're considering a back to back on the Glory. Pricing looks
really good in the fall and early winter. The Mariner is whta my T/A
recommends but I can't quite budget the cost for the same size cabin on
the glory.

Where are you moving to?
Clay
Old April 19th, 2004, 03:46 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Badger wrote:
Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Badger wrote:

Looking for a good comparison review. Likes dislikes, etc.

Clay

Hi Clay,

We haven't been on either, but we have been looking at the intin of
the Glory and really love it. It is something we will look into once
we are moved and settled in our new house. We need a cruise very much!!

sue

Hello Sue, we're considering a back to back on the Glory. Pricing looks
really good in the fall and early winter. The Mariner is whta my T/A
recommends but I can't quite budget the cost for the same size cabin on
the glory.

A back to back would be wonderful! I haven't even look at pricing or
time yet. I also am not sure I want to sail Carnival again. Once we are
settled in the new house, we will have a better idea of what our
finances are and when we will be able to cruise. I just thought the itin
of the Glory was very interesting for us. We would not consider any
Royal Carribean ship, we were very unhappy with their food, altho there
were some food items that were good.

Where are you moving to?
Clay

Still in New Jersey, just a little closer to Kevin's office.

sue

Old April 19th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:18:24 -0400, Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:

Hi Clay,

We haven't been on either,

Then shut up.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old April 19th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:46:57 -0400, Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:

the new house, we will have a better idea of what our
finances are and when we will be able to cruise. I just thought the itin
of the Glory was very interesting for us. We would not consider any
Royal Carribean ship, we were very unhappy with th

There goes 80% of the market. You dumped two whole cruise lines over
food. Get real. If you life revolves so much around food, you need
psychiatric assistance.

Old April 19th, 2004, 03:17 PM
DaFlaBear

Was on the Mariner 1/25.
It's almost brand new.
The ice skating rink (where YOU can skate as well) with their
spectacular ice shows along with the terrific PARADES in the promenade
are reason enough to chose her.
Listen to your travel agent.

Old April 19th, 2004, 07:54 PM
joyce1155

I sailed on the explorer in Nov,2002 and this class of ships( incl mariner)
blows the other ships out of the water. Have sailed RCCl since and found that
they deliver a consistent product.. food is good to great, service excellent,
entertainment is good,etc. Go with the mariner you won't be dissapointed.
Old April 20th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Badger

DaFlaBear wrote:
Was on the Mariner 1/25.
It's almost brand new.
The ice skating rink (where YOU can skate as well) with their
spectacular ice shows along with the terrific PARADES in the promenade
are reason enough to chose her.
Listen to your travel agent.

DaFlaBear,
What did you think of the Glory?
Clay
Old April 20th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Badger

joyce1155 wrote:

I sailed on the explorer in Nov,2002 and this class of ships( incl mariner)
blows the other ships out of the water. Have sailed RCCl since and found that
they deliver a consistent product.. food is good to great, service excellent,
entertainment is good,etc. Go with the mariner you won't be dissapointed.

Ok people, I'm looking for a COMPARISON.

Clay