Any ideas for precruise in Florida

Old October 16th, 2003, 07:06 PM
Duck

Default Any ideas for precruise in Florida

Going to have 5 days before we cruise with a rental car in Florida.
We were wondering if anyone had any ideas to share on what we could
do/or visit.
Old October 16th, 2003, 07:19 PM
villa deauville

Duck
What port are you leaving from and where will you be staying?

SUNNY........lots to do and see in Florida

S'nd I

Old October 16th, 2003, 08:01 PM
Queen of Cruising

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:06:27 GMT, Duck wrote:

Going to have 5 days before we cruise with a rental car in Florida.

Why not cruise with a friend or a lover or a spouse? Cars take up so
much cabin room.
Old October 17th, 2003, 01:29 AM
Duck

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:01:30 -0400, Queen of Cruising
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:06:27 GMT, Duck wrote:

Going to have 5 days before we cruise with a rental car in Florida.

Why not cruise with a friend or a lover or a spouse? Cars take up so
much cabin room.

I guess this was a joke
Old October 17th, 2003, 02:37 AM
villa deauville

There is the Flagler Museum in West Palm Beach. Beautiful place. Viscaya
in Miami. Worth Avenue Palm Beach on a par with Rodeo Drive in LA. A
beautiful drive on A1A with the ocean on one side Intra Coastal on the
other side .
When you check into your motel/hotel there is usually a magazine - free-
in your room or in the lobby telling you of the attractions.

SUNNY.......is sure there are posters who can give you some more places
to visit that are not so touristry

S'nd I

Old October 17th, 2003, 03:19 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

villa deauville wrote:

There is the Flagler Museum in West Palm Beach. Beautiful place.

Worth Avenue Palm Beach on a par with Rodeo Drive in LA. A
beautiful drive on A1A with the ocean on one side Intra Coastal on the
other side .

The Flagler Museum is wonderful. There is also the Norton museum, I
think that's the name, it has been a long time. You can also walk along
the Intra Coastal in WPB.

When my parents were alive, they lived in West Palm Beach and we did all
of these things. Sunny, thanks for the memories.

sue

Old October 17th, 2003, 03:47 AM
villa deauville

Your welcome sue
So many people come to Florida and never get to see these lovely places.
When we moved here we took time and criss crossed the state. Up and down
both coasts, cross country and discovered a Florida that is raely seen.
It is the Norton Museam Duck, you can also take the air boat and go
through the Everglades.

SUNNY.........hasn't been to Disney World in about 17 years even though
I live just 3 hours south.

S'nd I

Old October 17th, 2003, 04:55 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

villa deauville wrote:

Your welcome sue
So many people come to Florida and never get to see these lovely places.
When we moved here we took time and criss crossed the state. Up and down
both coasts, cross country and discovered a Florida that is raely seen.
It is the Norton Museam Duck, you can also take the air boat and go
through the Everglades.

Does the Norton still have the "fake people" who look real? We only went
to the Everglades once, my father was driving and didn't know where he
was going. We wound up getting lost and not seeing anything.

SUNNY.........hasn't been to Disney World in about 17 years even though
I live just 3 hours south.

I was only to Disney once and that was over 25 yrs ago, but I did go on
a disney cruise.

sue

Old October 17th, 2003, 10:29 AM
JLeary256