The Lina Morgan Anti-Masturbation Device

Old March 16th, 2004, 10:17 PM
jwk

Default The Lina Morgan Anti-Masturbation Device

Mrs. Pudenda Fallopini wrote in message ...
jim wrote:

This is what she problably uses to keep her poor husband and children out of
sin:

http://www.verparacreer.net/imagen.php?f=961106400&n=1

Do you have some kind of clitoral torture device for this crazy bitch? You
know something that will excite her clit so hard every time she moves that
she will be having orgasms all day long while she's shopping, or walking
around town, or in CHURCH.

Actually there *was a drug that did something like that. It was in
human trials when they discovered that anytime you yawned you
orgasmed. The women loved it. The guys were just embarrassed. One
lady asked how long she would be "allowed" to stay on the drug.

jwk
Old March 16th, 2004, 10:54 PM
stoney

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:09:58 +0000, Lina Morgan
, Message ID:
wrote in alt.atheism;

jim wrote:

This is what she problably uses to keep her poor husband and children out of
sin:

http://www.verparacreer.net/imagen.php?f=961106400&n=1

Do you have some kind of clitoral torture device for this crazy bitch? You
know something that will excite her clit so hard every time she moves that
she will be having orgasms all day long while she's shopping, or walking
around town, or in CHURCH.

You are obviously a single woman. If you had a husband who disciplined you
you would never be spouting off like that.

And you orgasm at the thought of being 'disciplined.'

Stoney
"Designated Rascal and Rapscallion
and
SCAMPERMEISTER!"

When in doubt, SCAMPER about!
When things are fair, SCAMPER everywhere!
When things are rough, can't SCAMPER enough!
/end humour alert

alt.atheism military veteran #11
{so much for the 'no atheists in foxholes' rubbish}
Old March 16th, 2004, 10:55 PM
stoney

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:36:56 +0000, Lina Morgan
, Message ID:
wrote in alt.atheism;

Markku Grönroos wrote:

"Lina Morgan" wrote in message
news:auf950hi0b9pvr62fvsnr2dge9iaedjc31@netscape .net...
Markku Grönroos wrote:

get lost hebe faggot

What on earth is a "hebe faggot"???

Hebes are those who were used as fertilizers in germany, you outght to know,
I cannot speak yiddish

I do not speak yiddish either, and from the looks of it you can't speak
English.

Dumb****. The gentleman is from Finland and is doing very well with
English as his second or third language.

Old March 16th, 2004, 10:56 PM
stoney

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:09:22 +0000, Lina Morgan
, Message ID:
wrote in alt.atheism;

jim wrote:

This is what she problably uses to keep her poor husband and children out of
sin:

http://www.verparacreer.net/imagen.php?f=961106400&n=1

That is filthy and disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself for
posting pornography to a group read by children.

And my husband and children would never need something so extreme to deter
them from committing sinful acts, they know that God is watching them 24/7
and they have to behave.

Ah, yes, 'dog training' morality.

Old March 16th, 2004, 11:37 PM
J e l l o ³

"Sierra" wrote :

they have an orgasm everytime they yawn. Wow that could get
tiring after awhile.

What an ironically vicious cycle.

--
J e l l o ³
Old March 17th, 2004, 01:39 AM
stoney

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:08:46 GMT, steve sullivan
, Message ID:
wrote in
alt.atheism;

In article ,
devil wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:51:17 +0000, steve sullivan wrote:

I would like to be a good christian male, how exactly should I
discipline my wife? Should I tell her her behaviour is unnacceptable?
Should I give her a time out? What do you suggest?

Just spank her once in a while. As they say, even if you don't know why,
she will.

:-)

(Reminds me of that other good Christian say, "Just kill them all, god
will recognize his own.")

What kind of christian would take advice from the devil? I want advice
from Lina.

'Lina' *is* the devil.

Old March 17th, 2004, 01:40 AM
stoney

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:39:18 GMT, devil , Message
ID: wrote in alt.atheism;

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 03:21:35 +0100, Magda wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:08:46 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, steve sullivan
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... In article ,
... devil wrote:
... On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:51:17 +0000, steve sullivan wrote:
... I would like to be a good christian male, how exactly should I
... discipline my wife? Should I tell her her behaviour is unnacceptable?
... Should I give her a time out? What do you suggest?
... Just spank her once in a while. As they say, even if you don't know why,
... she will.
... :-)
... (Reminds me of that other good Christian say, "Just kill them all, god
... will recognize his own.")
... What kind of christian would take advice from the devil? I want advice
... from Lina.

She hasn't got anything else to give anyway.

Head?

Would you *really* place your penis in Lina's mouth-without her taking
her teeth out?

(Followed by a good spanking. She'll love it.)

Old March 17th, 2004, 02:37 AM
devil

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:39:09 -0800, stoney wrote:

'Lina' *is* the devil.

Eh, don't insult me.

Old March 18th, 2004, 03:06 AM
stoney

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:42:52 +0100, Magda ,
Message ID: wrote in
alt.atheism;

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:39:18 GMT, in rec.travel.europe, devil
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... She hasn't got anything else to give anyway.
... Head?
... (Followed by a good spanking. She'll love it.)

Seen the time she spends on Usenet, her husband must be *very busy* elsewhere... LOL

As for the spanking, folks willing to beat the **** out of her can be counted by millions
right now... Wait your turn ! ;-)

/wailing
"but there won't be anything left..."

(sniffle snivel, whine, moan, bitch and the rest of the sorry
descriptors)..................

Old March 18th, 2004, 03:06 AM
stoney

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:37:58 GMT, devil , Message
ID: wrote in alt.atheism;

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:39:09 -0800, stoney wrote:

'Lina' *is* the devil.

Eh, don't insult me.

Oops....sorry about that.