hookers in china

Old January 27th, 2008, 10:14 AM posted to soc.culture.china, soc.culture.hongkong, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.usa, soc.culture.asian.american
RichAsianKid

Default hookers in china and cheap China 5-star hotels!

On Jan 26, 12:48 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:
On Jan 25, 11:00 wrote:

On Jan 25, 11:46 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 25, 6:28 wrote:

On Jan 25, 7:42 pm, rst0wxyz wrote:

On Jan 25, 4:38 pm, KLguy282 wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:12 am, rst0wxyz wrote:
the past determines the present which determines the future.

He who who knows where comes from knows where he is going and what he
doing right now.

Then again I would NOT expect a CULTURELESS BRAINWASHED CCP PARIAH
to understand that .

Tong yen is who we are , is who we were and who we will be .

I am not trying to convince you , you do what you want , if you "
manlanders " want to be different to us , no problem at all.

A Chinaman is a Chinaman, today, yesterday, and tomorrow. No way to
get around it.

There is a way to get around that tomorrow though - it's easy - if you
consider your children as an extension of yourself. They're the
receptacle of your genes afterall. So sire a kid with someone outside
your race. Then your children (or grandchildren) will not be a
Chinaman, only 1/2, 1/4 etc. You mentioned you had family members
doing that (interestingly only to whites, and not to blacks, but who
can blame them, right? For Asians if they outmarry whites are the most
desirable, while blacks the least). Their kids and grandkids will not
be considered Chinaman. So there is always hope.

there's going to be a blackpresidentsoon, if not in 09, then in
2013. there's already a black secretary of state. there will never
be a chinamanpresidentin our lifetimes. probably in our grandkid's
lifetimes.

There'll never be a black leader in China's lifetime.

(Not to insult some posters' intelligence here [not referring to you,
doctor] but I mean the above as precisely penned.)

you can even read. I was not talking president of china; i'm talking
about president of USA.
1) china doesn't even have a chinese president -- china has NO
legitimate president; it's a CCP unelected dictatorship.
2) USA will soon, if not this year, within 10 years, have black
president, hispanic president, and female president. but it will not
have an chinese-american president. this reflects that inside USA,
chinese has the lowest pecking order, below blacks, hispanics, and
native americans, bwaaaahahahaha.

I said leader, not president. Besides, the same caveat of China
applies: "there'll be no black leader in China's lifetime" can be
extrapolated to 'there'll be no black leader in America's lifetime'.
For many Americans, America as they know it may, in the annals of
history, merely turn out to be a historical interlude. America is fast
becoming Brazil, with more and more third world slums and favelas and
inner cities stratified according to a color continuum. This trend to
likely accelerate in the 21st century with differential fertility
rates and mass immigration. The death knell will be when more and more
black or Hispanic politicians dishing out the dole to the underclass,
throttling the economically competent, monkey-wrenching the political
cogwheels in the process, while black and Hispanic engage in de facto
civil war.
Old January 27th, 2008, 10:17 AM posted to soc.culture.china, hk.politics, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
RichAsianKid

Default hookers in china and cheap China 5-star hotels! - rec.travel.asia- read this!

On Jan 26, 12:39 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:
Yes, blacks do worse off than native Americans. Check out this from
the reputable Journal of Black Higher Education. On the 2005 SAT:

http://www.jbhe.com/images/issue49/c...ions_test1.gif

Yes, African Americans score LOWEST out of ALL major ethnic groups in
SAT-M + SAT-V.

the ONLY activity asians can claim superiority is test-taking and
saving money. blacks are superior in culture, music, sports,
politics, scoring with babes, looks, HAPPINESS, and being americans.

You forgot that blacks are also superior in incaceration rates, being
doped up, poverty, murder, and rape!

Old January 27th, 2008, 10:19 AM posted to soc.culture.china, hk.politics, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
RichAsianKid

On Jan 26, 12:41 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:
Yes, African Americans score LOWEST out of ALL major ethnic groups in
SAT-M + SAT-V.

Tough, huh?

you are right, mr. one-trick pony. chinese are master test-takers.
unfortunately, that's ALL chinese can do well. if it does not involve
a written test, chinese can't do it! the joke is, chinese get A+ on
the driving test, but they are the worst drivers in america....
bwaaaaahahahahaha!

There's some truth to that, but thankfully those poor mainland Chinese
can't even afford a car, as they're as cheap and poor like black inner
city ghetto moms. So the rest of America is saved by their
incompetence.

At the same time blacks are so illiterate that they drop out of school
so whether it's written tests or oral tests or whatever that just does
not apply for them. I think the nation should just abandon this
utopian dream of "no child left behind" as you said blacks are so
superior in other things.
Old January 27th, 2008, 10:20 AM posted to soc.culture.china, hk.politics, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.asian.american
RichAsianKid

Default Did Dr. Ira Humperdink Just Reveal That He's Black?????

On Jan 26, 12:37 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:
On Jan 25, 10:46 wrote:

On Jan 25, 11:53 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
Asian 60.8%
White - 41.3%
Black 35.39%

IQ is not everything, one dimensional kid.
If they measure in athletic ability:
Asian = 1%
White = 41%
Black = 94%

Social awareness, popularity:
Asian = negative 98%
White = 15%
Black = 75%

Popular Music ability:
Asian = 4%
White = 25%
Black = 80%

Ability to woo babes:
Asian = 0%
White = 5%
Black = 92%

Leadership/Political ability:
Asian = 1%
White = 10%
Black = 98%

Acting ability and Fun to chat with:
Asian = -25%
White = 0%
Black = +35%

Fake numbers! You know how we know this, doctor? There are negative
numbers here! And if you insist that these numbers are not fake, then
please kindly provide a reference for all of us. I've posted my
reference above for my numbers, as well as the table. Which journal
are these numbers published in? What table? In *.jpg please. Come on,
your credibility is at stake here!

Also, one very important point here. Note that Dr. Humperdink is
telling us that blacks outscore Asians in all these indices. Well,
look closer. Blacks *also* outscore whites in precisely all these
indices. No white internet poster (especially with their libertarian
bent, as those are the typical demographic on the internet) will ever
be afflicted with such self-flagellating hatred.

It seems that our resident doctor (pun intended!) is now stuck in a
position where he has to defend not only just how blacks are doing
better than Asians, but also doing better than whites. I'm sure we'll
all look forward to that.

PS - perhaps inadvertently he may also have confirmed the so-called r-
K theory in biology where blacks and Asians reside on opposite ends of
the spectrum on a whole range of biological indices. Perhaps that's
why he's a doctor afterall. Bwahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!

no matter what you say, my numbers are TRUE. blacks are superior to
asians on so many dimensions. white americans, and most asian
americans, admire more blacks heros than asian heros.

We're still waiting for that reference.
Old January 27th, 2008, 10:50 AM posted to soc.culture.china, soc.culture.hongkong, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

On Jan 27, 2:08 am, RichAsianKid wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:50 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 25, 10:50 wrote:

On Jan 25, 11:44 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 25, 6:28 wrote:

[...]

no, one drop of chinaman blood makes your who chain chinaman. one
drop.

Oh really?????!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked, shocked shocked!!!!!
You're now proposing that if a Chinaman marries a black, then their
offspring will become a Chinaman????????

Didn't you just concede to everyone here the ultra-potency of
Chinaman's blood?

potent as smell of skunk. that's why blacks and white with a few
drops of chinese blood in their family tree always try to hide this
fact and pretend they are pure black or pure white, or mixed white/
black/hispanic, hee hee. fortunately, my daughters can pass for dark-
skin white or hispanic easily.

You wrote: "no, one drop of chinaman blood makes your who chain

chinaman." and now people are trying to hide this. How many blacks/
hispanics/whites are contaminated by chinaman's blood and are actually
chinaman (much like closet Jews)? Do you think there are more than 1.3
billion Chinese?

i know at least three 1/4 chinamen who pretend to be 100% white or
white/hispanic. they say they strike out with the ladies of any of
them finds out they have a drop of chinaman blood.
Old January 27th, 2008, 10:52 AM posted to soc.culture.china, soc.culture.hongkong, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.usa, soc.culture.asian.american
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

" wrote:
On Jan 25, 6:28 wrote:

[...]

brazil his 10 times the per capita income of china, my friend, and is
one of the fastest rising emerging BRIC countries. Brazil is becoming
america, not the other way around.
Old January 27th, 2008, 10:53 AM posted to soc.culture.china, hk.politics, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

" wrote:
Yes, blacks do worse off than native Americans. Check out this from
the reputable Journal of Black Higher Education. On the 2005 SAT:

http://www.jbhe.com/images/issue49/c...ions_test1.gif

Yes, African Americans score LOWEST out of ALL major ethnic groups in
SAT-M + SAT-V.

the ONLY activity asians can claim superiority is test-taking and
saving money. blacks are superior in culture, music, sports,
politics, scoring with babes, looks, HAPPINESS, and being americans.

You forgot that blacks are also superior in incaceration rates, being
doped up, poverty, murder, and rape!

i bet given a vote between a black and chinaman president, Americans
would vote black 95% of the time.
Old January 27th, 2008, 10:55 AM posted to soc.culture.china, hk.politics, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

" wrote:
Yes, African Americans score LOWEST out of ALL major ethnic groups in
SAT-M + SAT-V.

Tough, huh?

you are right, mr. one-trick pony. chinese are master test-takers.
unfortunately, that's ALL chinese can do well. if it does not involve
a written test, chinese can't do it! the joke is, chinese get A+ on
the driving test, but they are the worst drivers in america....
bwaaaaahahahahaha!

There's some truth to that,

at last, we agree!!!!!

At the same time blacks are so illiterate that they drop out of school
so whether it's written tests or oral tests or whatever that just does
not apply for them.

chinatown has gangs too, my friend. if you visit sing sing (as if you
aren't already there), you will see a sizable asian gang populaiton.

Old January 27th, 2008, 10:58 AM posted to soc.culture.china, hk.politics, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

" wrote:
Yes, African Americans score LOWEST out of ALL major ethnic groups in
SAT-M + SAT-V.

Tough, huh?

you are right, mr. one-trick pony. chinese are master test-takers.
unfortunately, that's ALL chinese can do well. if it does not involve
a written test, chinese can't do it! the joke is, chinese get A+ on
the driving test, but they are the worst drivers in america....
bwaaaaahahahahaha!

There's some truth to that, but thankfully those poor mainland Chinese
can't even afford a car,

and if you actually attend grad school in america one day, you will
bear witness to these brilliant chinese teaching assistants, hired
because they scored so high on the GRE/SAT/TOEFFL score. tell me,
sir, if these guys all scored perfect on their TOEFFL scores, WHY
CAN'T THEY SPEEEKEEE ENGLEEEEEEESSSSH?

Old January 27th, 2008, 11:00 AM posted to soc.culture.china, hk.politics, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

On Jan 24, 3:02 am, RichAsianKid wrote:
On Jan 23, 1:53 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 22, 3:59 wrote:

On Jan 21, 9:52 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 21, 6:13 wrote:

On Jan 21, 8:53 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 21, 5:11 wrote:

On Jan 21, 3:06 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 20, 10:53 wrote:

On Jan 21, 12:59 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
RichAsianKid: Chinese are even looked down upon in what is
now China's own territory: Hong Kong. In 2007 it was almost a
healthcare crisis and it made international news: pregnant Chinese
women traipsing across the border to anchor their babies and then
conveniently forgetting to submit required payment! Most Hong Kong'ers
are ethnically Han Chinese themselves.

mainland chinese remind hong kongers about their embarrassing family
tree. sort of like how a city slicker does not like it when his
country bumpkin cousin visits and embarrasses the slicker by reminding
him that he came from a family of spitting monkeys.

"Keep friends close but enemies closer"

of all cultures, only 2 like to deny they evolved from apes:
1) japanese
2) chinese
Americans (except for nutso fundamentalists) believe in evolution and
teach it in schools. CCP does not permit the teaching of evolution
in schools. That's because chinese cannot accept they are
fundamentally just a money who lost his fur and shrunk his penis.

Stripped of the burden of political correctness, evolution and social
darwinism seem way more easily accepted by mainland Chinese or just
about any NorthEast Asians compared to starry-eyed Americans - in fact
Americans are, on this issue, fundamentalist egalitarians. There
cannot be any differences in intelligence between blacks and whites,
and if you even begin to enunciate this fact then you're obviously a
(guess what, tata!) racist and should be banished to the 10th circle
of hell etc etc. Whatever you think of the third world mainland
Chinese they know damn well that if you have a large pigmented
underclass life just won't be the same. You just won't have the same
'harmonious society'. The Japanese and the Koreans also think the
same. The motto? Prevention is the best cure.

doesn't work because china has a large dark skin population, including
darkie han, fukinese (darkies), and mongoose. the only light skin
chinese are the muslims, but the muslims are being bullied by the ccp.

But will China do any better if it imports a huge black/African
population? Seriously? And at what cost?

yes, the blacks will enrich chinas in too many ways to mention.
first, they will organize, speak out, shake up, and bring modern
ideas and democracy to china. second, a few leaders will emerge, such
as MLK and Obama, who will be great political leaders. (have you ever
heard the chinese politburo speakers give a speech? mind numbingly
boring...) Third, the blacks will teach the chinese how to play
basketball so that china can actually become competitive in the
olympics. Fourth, strong black women, such as opera winfry, will
emerge to energize and organize chinese women. Fifth, blacks will
shake up chinese music, develop some chinese rap songs so that chinese
music can become "cool". All in all, blacks will enrich china just
like blacks have greatly enriched america.

Wow, doctor, not the first time but I see you're really a great
defender for the black people aren't you? "Blacks will enrich China
just as like blacks have greatly enriched America." Bwahahaha!! That
shows that you're not (that) Asian - at least no Asian that I know of
would say such a thing - and most likely not an white either - at
least not on libertarian internet. Let me post this for everyone to
see:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/....html?from=top

"How come the United States selects a female chimpanzee as Secretary
of State?"

"This black woman thinks rather a lot of herself."

"She's so ugly she's losing face. Even a dog would be put off its
dinner while she's being fed."

Bwahahahahaa!!!!

If America elects Obama, it makes itself the laughing stock of the
world. America may be too naive to understand that......

Sorry, whatever you think of the CCP, China just doesn't need a crime
wave. Here's a nice PDF reference:

http://amren.com/colorofcrime/color.pdf

And.....get this. Look at Japan. In another article, "Japan therefore
has first-rate opera without Italians, jazz without blacks, heavy
metal without Brits and some of the best "Western" science and
technology without Westerners. What Japan does not have is "honor
killings," voodoo, MS-13, bilingualism or racial tension, and it will
never have these things if it keeps to its current no-immigration
policy."

You can easily absorb influences from afar. You just don't necessarily
want to shack up with them that's all.

Blacks of course would love to migrate and even parasitically hang
onto even a third world country like China. By many measures Africa is
doing even worse off than China. The problem is that the Chinese don't
want to have them on their own territory. I must say that I don't
necessarily blame them based on America's failed experiment.

china has NO SOUL, NO RAP, NO MUSIC, NO BASKETBALL, and NO FUN. china
would be a much happier, enjoyable, open, honest, and democratic
society with 25% black population.

Look at rich japan. They have 3rd rate immitation jazz, 3rd rate
baseball, ridiculous basketball, and unoriginal copycat science.
japan can never be a great country like America because the japanese
marry each other. Inbreeding blocks evolution.

Every biologist knows that genes that mix with a larger genetic pool
is superior.

China will pass. Blacks won't contribute to its 'harmonious society'
mandate. China will be riddled with crime, strife, and racial discord
if it recklessly import 25% blacks. Are you kidding?

Besides there is no strong evidence that mixed race people are
intermediate, and this hybrid vigor myth is precisely that - a myth.
Mixed race children experience a whole slew of problems psychological
problems no found in their monoracial counterparts.

(1) First study (with comments):http://groups.google.ca/group/soc.cu...can/msg/eda565...

(2) Another study:

http://i14.tinypic.com/6kpn2hj.jpg

Reference: Udry JR, Li RM, Hendrickson-Smith J: Health and behavior
risks of adolescents with mixed-race identity. Am J Public Health
2003, 93:1865-1870.

Total sample size: 83,135 + 18,924, based on the National Longitudinal
Study of Adolescent Health from grades 7 through 12 during 1994-1995.

Sample size is therefore HUGE.

Now, look at the results. Can someone tell me why anyone would like to
mix with a black? Look at the GPA scores of the child, especially
between Asian and black. The child's achievements in most cases become
becomes virtually black. Likewise for other groups. Just look at it
yourself if you don't believe me. Here, I type it out for you:

Percentage of children reaching the 75th percentile (if distribution
is average or 'normal' it should be 25%) -- i.e. higher the better:

"Pure"

White - 32.27 Black - 15.45 American Indian - 14.97 Asian 43.16

"Mixed"

White/black 24.19
White/American Indian 27.10
White/Asian 37.58
Black/American Indian 18.79
Black/Asian 18.57
Asian/American Indian 21.82

The above GPAs (grade point average) numbers refer not to
the absolute GPAs themselves but to the percentage of individuals in
the 75th percentile of the entire sample. Thus 25% will be on par as
you would expect 25% of the population to exceed the 75th percentile.
In the case of Asians, 43.16% exceed the 75th percentile. In the case
of Blacks - only 15.45% of them do. Mix the two, and you only have
18.57%, that is, the group performance of an Asian/black mix is CLOSER
to that of black than to the middle ground between the two!!

Also, mixed race children are associated with a number of side effects
from the study. Found this table.

http://i15.tinypic.com/716vjuo.jpg

Numbers quoted are odds ratios (OR), see the table for details for the
OR calculation, with (*) indicating statistical significance at p0.05

You can see that across the board most of the ratios are 1,
indicating that mixed race teens really do experience a lot more
problems such as poor health, waking up tired, being a smoker,
drinker, having sleep problems, depression etc etc compared to their
monoracial counterparts.

GET A LOAD OF THESE SCORES TOEFFL scores:

1) whites: 50%
2) blacks: 25%
3) chinese: 99.8%

And then go to the classroom and watch the chinese TA speeekeee
engleeeesh! does Mr. 98.8% speekee better than the black grad
student? the white grad student??
So what do your tests scores prove?