Bancock to Bali

Old June 19th, 2006, 04:16 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

Default Bancock to Bali

Markus Weiss wrote :

I think there is a number of India travellers who cannot cope with the
dust, noise, problems of the bigger cities. Then they start hating
India, and instead of leaving, they continue travelling, searching for
annoyances, and talk no other things the whole day.

I agree with you.

Sometimes I found travellers that seemed to travel just to give
themselves a confirmation of how much they have been lucky to be born
in an other country.

--
federicoP

-------------------
per scrivermi elimina la china

Old June 19th, 2006, 10:48 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

Sorry to be a pain, but I tried to find an airline called "Malaysia
Thai" on the internet and couldn't find such an airline. When I looked
at Malaysia Airline, the round trip fare was around $440 US (=220
pounds?).

pied piper wrote:
malaysia thai there is no need to go via KL u can fly direct to Bali from
BKK
"jsher" wrote in message
oups.com...
With what airline?

pied piper wrote:
fly direct to bali from bankok about £125 return 4hours flight
"federicoP" wrote in message
jsher wrote :

Does anyone have any advice on how to get from Bancock to Bali cheaply?
The airfares I have found are around $800 US for a RT. Are they cheaper
if you buy them in Bancock? How much cheaper? Is there a cheaper wayto
get to bali?

p.s. I am not leaving for another year, just doing research now...

If you have time, maybe Phuket Air (low cost company) will resume his
flights to Bali.
Be aware that Phuket Air had both financial and safety problems !

At present it appears that there are no low-cost company that flights
directly from Bangkok to Denpasar, so I think the best advice is the
suggestion that gave to you Jan.

--
federicoP

-------------------
per scrivermi elimina la china

Old June 19th, 2006, 11:08 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

jsher wrote:
Sorry to be a pain, but I tried to find an airline called "Malaysia
Thai" on the internet and couldn't find such an airline. When I looked
at Malaysia Airline, the round trip fare was around $440 US (=220
pounds?).

Have you taken a look at www.airasia.com yet?

You make get some other ideas for destinations and routings.

Jan
Old June 19th, 2006, 11:28 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

Yeah I did! I noticed that I can get to one location in china and a
lot of other locations in the area including the philapeans and brunei
(I wasn't planning on going to either place but who knows). The fares
are great, so I expect I can do some hopping in the area using them.

It was a great tip. I really appreciate it.

Josh