Veendam cruise to Bermuda photos

Old June 28th, 2010, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Veendam cruise to Bermuda photos

Photo album I put together from my cruise a few weeks ago on the Holland
America Veendam to Bermuda.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda

--
Charles
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein

On 28 Jun 2010 19:52:30 GMT, Charles wrote:

Photo album I put together from my cruise a few weeks ago on the Holland
America Veendam to Bermuda.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda

Thanks for these, Charles! You do look painfully thin, eat up! grin

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda/12702585_ZZEXL#914107002_A6Kyr-L-LB
or

http://tinyurl.com/2dlju5z
--
Need a Travel Agent that can't spell, put together a simple,
grammatically correct English sentence, self promotes himself
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ryan White[_2_]

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:10:25 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

On 28 Jun 2010 19:52:30 GMT, Charles wrote:

Photo album I put together from my cruise a few weeks ago on the Holland
America Veendam to Bermuda.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda

Thanks for these, Charles! You do look painfully thin, eat up! grin

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda/12702585_ZZEXL#914107002_A6Kyr-L-LB
or

http://tinyurl.com/2dlju5z

He's not "thin" he's dehydrated and coming off a decade of Jack
Daniel's Revenge.

Don't get me started since anyone who looks like this

http://tinyurl.com/23cel5j

ought to have their liver seized for abuse.
--
SH!
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D. McMahon

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:10:25 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

On 28 Jun 2010 19:52:30 GMT, Charles wrote:

Photo album I put together from my cruise a few weeks ago on the Holland
America Veendam to Bermuda.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda

Thanks for these, Charles! You do look painfully thin, eat up! grin

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda/12702585_ZZEXL#914107002_A6Kyr-L-LB
or

http://tinyurl.com/2dlju5z

Ari, that wasn't Charles, that was Charles' "cruisemate". FYI
--
John
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:17:37 -0400, D. McMahon wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:10:25 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

On 28 Jun 2010 19:52:30 GMT, Charles wrote:

Photo album I put together from my cruise a few weeks ago on the Holland
America Veendam to Bermuda.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda

Thanks for these, Charles! You do look painfully thin, eat up! grin

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda/12702585_ZZEXL#914107002_A6Kyr-L-LB
or

http://tinyurl.com/2dlju5z

Ari, that wasn't Charles, that was Charles' "cruisemate". FYI

My bad, thanks for the correction, John.
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball

On 6/28/2010 2:52 PM, Charles wrote:
Photo album I put together from my cruise a few weeks ago on the Holland
America Veendam to Bermuda.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda

Nice album, Charles. Did you rent a scooter?
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ted Sherman[_2_]

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:13:10 -0400, Ryan White wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:10:25 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

On 28 Jun 2010 19:52:30 GMT, Charles wrote:

Photo album I put together from my cruise a few weeks ago on the Holland
America Veendam to Bermuda.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda

Thanks for these, Charles! You do look painfully thin, eat up! grin

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda/12702585_ZZEXL#914107002_A6Kyr-L-LB
or

http://tinyurl.com/2dlju5z

He's not "thin" he's dehydrated and coming off a decade of Jack
Daniel's Revenge.

Don't get me started since anyone who looks like this

http://tinyurl.com/23cel5j

ought to have their liver seized for abuse.

Did you notice that Charles posted "a Photo album I put together from
my cruise a few weeks ago"? A few weeks ago? He posted to RTC that he
boarded...on the 15th of June. The ass is so three sheets to the wind
12 days = a few weeks ago.

*ROTFLMAO at Charles*
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_6_]

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:22:30 -0500, D Ball wrote:

On 6/28/2010 2:52 PM, Charles wrote:
Photo album I put together from my cruise a few weeks ago on the Holland
America Veendam to Bermuda.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda

Nice album, Charles. Did you rent a scooter?

I don't remember. It was several weeks ago. Let me think.
--
Charles
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Mosey =^^=

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:26:43 +0000 (UTC), Ted Sherman wrote:

He's not "thin" he's dehydrated and coming off a decade of Jack
Daniel's Revenge.

Don't get me started since anyone who looks like this

http://tinyurl.com/23cel5j

ought to have their liver seized for abuse.

Did you notice that Charles posted "a Photo album I put together from
my cruise a few weeks ago"? A few weeks ago? He posted to RTC that he
boarded...on the 15th of June. The ass is so three sheets to the wind
12 days = a few weeks ago.

*ROTFLMAO at Charles*

He only got off the Veendam on the 21st of June. Time flies when
you're on a drunk.
--
Kyla%b
now deleting entire thread
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ef. Jay. Camper

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:27:45 -0400, Charles wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:22:30 -0500, D Ball wrote:

On 6/28/2010 2:52 PM, Charles wrote:
Photo album I put together from my cruise a few weeks ago on the Holland
America Veendam to Bermuda.

http://chasfotos.smugmug.com/Travel/Veendam-to-Bermuda

Nice album, Charles. Did you rent a scooter?

I don't remember. It was several weeks ago. Let me think.

God let's hope so, the Bermudans will toss your inebriated ass into
the clinker for life.