Perth to Adelaide by train

Old January 28th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Dan Santoro

Default Perth to Adelaide by train

Can anyone tell me or point me to a website.......

1) How long does it take to go Perth to Adelaide by train?

2) How often are departures?

3) any ideas on costs?

thanks!

Old January 28th, 2005, 01:54 AM
David Bennetts

"Dan Santoro" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me or point me to a website.......

1) How long does it take to go Perth to Adelaide by train?

2) How often are departures?

3) any ideas on costs?

thanks!

See www.gsr.com.au

Regards

David Bennetts

Old January 28th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Freda

Look at this site
http://www.gsr.com.au/
Freda

Old January 28th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Dan Santoro

Thanks to you both.....very informative! i'm still in my planning
stages........thanks!

Freda wrote:

Look at this site
http://www.gsr.com.au/
Freda

Old January 30th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Raffi Balmanoukian

It's a magnificent experience and, in particular, a wonderful way to see the
Nullarbor. Costs vary significantly by class and date - buy the best class
you can afford as if you're in the cattle section it will be a VERY long
experience. Conversely, with a little planning and flexibility, first class
might not be so dear. It cost me AUD$500 or $550 in 2000 and, while hardly
cheap, didn't require a second mortgage.

in article , Dan Santoro at
wrote on 1/28/05 9:20 AM:

Thanks to you both.....very informative! i'm still in my planning
stages........thanks!

Freda wrote:

Look at this site
http://www.gsr.com.au/