TYVEK Ground Sheets

Old January 25th, 2005, 04:33 PM
mechanic_mike

Default TYVEK Ground Sheets

All true backpackers and campers know about TYVEK and how it makes a
superior Ground Sheet for under your tent or tarp. But it is only available
in 150 ft roles from Home Depot. So I have made available 9ftx7ft and
9ftx5ft sections on ebay.

simply go to :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
for the 9ftx7ft and

go to :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
for the 9ftx5ft.

Hope this helps you out. I also have available the classic
backpackers "pepsi can" Alcohol stove. Almost all thru-hikers completeing
the Appalachian Trail used a pepsi can alcohol stove, Including me. I had
one and it went all the way. So did my TYVEK ground sheet.

Happy hikng and camping to all!

mechanic_mike

My Ebay Sto

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...=DB:OtherItems

Old January 30th, 2005, 09:06 PM
mechanic_mike

dUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, NEW LOWER PRICES!

CHECK THIS OUT!:::

TYVEK

If your a good enough camper/backpacker to know about soda can alcohol
stoves then you also know about TYVEK and how it makes a
superior Ground Sheet for under your tent or tarp. But it is only readily
available in large 100ft and 150 ft roles from Home Depot. So I have made
available 9ftx7ft and 9ftx5ft sections on ebay.

simply go to :
for the 9ftx7ft
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

and go to :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
for the 9ftx5ft.

Mentioned earlier:
ALCOHOL STOVE

I have made available the classic backpackers "pepsi can" Alcohol stove.Made
from either soda or beer cans. Almost all thru-hikers completeing the
Appalachian Trail used a pepsi can alcohol stove, Including me. I had one
and it went all the way. It can be easily made for those of us that are
skilled with their hands. But for many it can be a real pain to make an
Alcohol stove out of a couple of "pepsi cans" So I have done it for you, now
you can buy pre-made ready to cook "pepsi can" Alcohol stoves. No more
cutting your fingers on that razor sharp aluminum can trying to cut and bend
it. All just to have the can split when you press them together! How many
hours did you spend on it 2 maybe 3Hrs? Follow this link and get your
Alcohol Stove already made, no hassle, ready to go, all you add is Alcohol
,for just $6.00!

Soda can Alcohol Stove:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

m...