Rooftop restaurants

Old December 20th, 2008, 01:08 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
scander

Default Rooftop restaurants

Found a great site for rooftop restaurants and bars. www.rooftoprestaurants.com
Old December 20th, 2008, 01:31 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Bert Hyman

In

scander wrote:

Found a great site for rooftop restaurants and bars.
www.wooftopwestauwants.com

I think it's nice when people manage to find their own Web sites.

Domain Name: wooftoprwestauwants.com
Registrant Name: Robert Christie

Registrant Email:

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

Old December 21st, 2008, 11:27 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Anonymous[_1_]

You don't realize how much of a challenge that is for SOME people. And
being able to evaluate it as "a great site," that must have taken
countless hours of research and unbiased evaluation.

Plus, the URL is so cute and inventive. I have to give two thumds up
for Wobert Chwistie! Atta boy, Wob!

On 20 Dec 2008 00:31:56 GMT, Bert Hyman wrote:

In

Old December 22nd, 2008, 10:18 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
scander

scander wrote:

Found a great site for rooftop restaurants and bars.
www.wooftopwestauwants.com

I think it's nice when people manage to find their own Web sites.

Domain Name: * * * * * * * * wooftoprwestauwants.com
Registrant Name: * * * * * * Robert Christie

Registrant Email: * * * * *

Why hide as anonymous John Hatpin?- un vrai malade