society expeditions papua new guinea

Old February 10th, 2004, 05:35 AM
Jhm307

Default society expeditions papua new guinea

I am considering taking Society Expeditions "Mysteries of Papua New Guinea
Cruise". Anybody have any comments about Society Expeditions or, specifically,
that cruise. Thanx.

Old February 11th, 2004, 02:52 AM
Jimoran

Which Boat - never been to PNG but know their ships so may be able to
comment

World Discoverer.
Jimoran

Old February 11th, 2004, 11:56 PM
wolf

They only have the one ship, the World Discoverer. We took them to
Antarctica in 2002. It was absolutely fabulous. We can't say enough nice
things about them for this type of adventure cruising. Food was
incredible and every time you talked to a staff member you got the
feeling of full attention and that you're valued. Any requests we made
were responded to almost instantly. While nominal tips are included we
chose to give the cabin stewardess a little something extra. When we got
back to our cabin we found a hand written thank you note. Now when have
you seen that!