Counterfeit Goods, A Borderless Problem

Old May 1st, 2006, 04:29 AM posted to rec.travel.asia

Default Counterfeit Goods, A Borderless Problem

While those in the West prefer to blame counterfeiters in far-away
lands, I doubt this problem will go away.

Quite simply, it is being fueled by many factors.

http://fraudwar.blogspot.com/2006/04...s-problem.html

Old May 1st, 2006, 04:42 PM posted to aus.politics,rec.travel.asia

wrote in message
oups.com...
While those in the West prefer to blame counterfeiters in far-away
lands, I doubt this problem will go away.

Quite simply, it is being fueled by many factors.

http://fraudwar.blogspot.com/2006/04...s-problem.html

Who gives a ****. The goods being "copied" are ridiculously overpriced in
the first place and should be outlawed. Good luck to a chinese el-cheapo
copier if they can make fake Louis Vuitton bags. Why do the police agencies
spend so much resources on this crime against corporations, whilst
murders/rapes, thefts/burglaries receive little attention?

Old May 1st, 2006, 09:12 PM posted to aus.politics,rec.travel.asia

The goods being "copied" are ridiculously overpriced in
the first place and should be outlawed. Good luck to a chinese el-cheapo
copier if they can make fake Louis Vuitton bags.

Why do I think you feel that information should be free and its OK to
buy $2 CDs of anything you want. Can you spell 'intellectual property'?

Old May 1st, 2006, 11:29 PM posted to aus.politics,rec.travel.asia

I hate to send an email which simply says that I agree with you completely,
without adding a serious new point of discussion.

However, your point is so fundamental and should not be over ridden by
******s with commercial or pretentious consumerist attitudes, that I want to
give you my support.

Cheers,

Pete Loud.

"Maps of Indonesia", and quality maps of loads of other countries too,
Ohhh, and some first rate photos, (not mere holiday snapshots), of lots of
places too.
www.peteloud.co.uk/

"thegoons" wrote in message
.. .