help please/comments and suggestions- west coast to east coast united states

Old May 1st, 2011, 02:59 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
VOLTS[_3_]

Default help please/comments and suggestions- west coast to east coast united states

help please, our starting will be from manila, philippines. which will
be cheaper? from manila we go to los angeles, stay there for 5 days and
fly to east coast, probably take a plane to new jersey from there we can
have easy access to visit new york and washington dc.

what will be you advice to be cheaper? from jersey we go back to los
angeles and end our US trip back to manila or from new jersey to manila?
we will take around $7,000 for a 16 to 17 stay in the US and stay in
budget inn or hotels (los angeles, hew jersey and DC). will these
($7,000) fit?

thankyou
steve

--
VOLTS
Message origin: TRAVEL.com

Old May 1st, 2011, 05:57 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Rik Brown[_129_]

Steve:

I see you re-asking this same questions in the forums. Why don't you
just price it out yourself. Just use a fixed per diem fee for the hotels
and then select the dates for your air travel. That is the only way to
arrive at a definitive answer. Having spent time in the Philippines, I
know there are thousands of travel agents there willing to give you
their answer.

-- Rik

--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the forums, blogs, videos, and online
community at 'TRAVEL.com' (http://forums.TRAVEL.com).
Message origin: TRAVEL.com