My Noise Complaint With Carnival (Liberty)

Old December 2nd, 2011, 04:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Default My Noise Complaint With Carnival (Liberty)

Yes, it does boggle the minds of most of us.

When the top executives travel of their ships they take the best suites
available. You would think that the noise would bother them and they
would make the necessary adjustments to the source of the noise.

There is one noise that no deck is immune to that is the kids running
and shouting to each other. Life was better on board when children were
left home for their parents to get a well deserved vacation.

Now the parents send the kids out in the hall to "play" each time they
want to screw and wind-up screwing-up everyone else's vacation!

Old December 4th, 2011, 05:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian[_1_]

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 06:55:38 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

We discovered that you also want to stay away from the main inner
stairways. We had a room on the Jewel OTS where the crew was coming and
going all night with the door banging shut.

And the passenger laundry room.
Old December 5th, 2011, 02:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rik Brown[_139_]

Carol Eskra;3366814 Wrote:
I am a world traveler and have been cruising since 1980, yet I have
never asked for compensation. Fortunately I can sleep with a band
playing, and I am not noise sensitive! Five compensations seems quite
excessive to me, but then some people are always looking for something
for nothing!

I agree. And continuously asking for compensation runs up the cost for
other people. -- Rik

--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the forums, blogs, videos, and online
community at 'TRAVEL.COM' (http://www.TRAVEL.com).