Driver Licensing not about highway safety

Old October 4th, 2007, 11:40 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

On Oct 4, 4:26 pm, proffsl wrote:
Dave Smith wrote:
Alohacyberian wrote:

Maybe someone told him if he keeps posting the same rant,
eventually he'll win a driver license. ;-)

Yeah, that about sums it up. He apparently has some sort of issue
with the driver examination process in his jurisdiction and thinks
that bringing up the same flawed logic and non-supporting evidence
is going to get him behind a steering wheel.

I see you too would like to lower yourself to personal attacks,
instead of addressing the points of the issue like an intelligent
person.

He must have read your posts from last year when you started it.
Notice however he did not call you names, as you did in your reply.

Old October 5th, 2007, 12:08 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Dave Smith[_2_]

proffsl wrote:

Yes yes yes. We get it. You are a silly little troll who keeps posting the
same nonsense over and over and over.

Dave, Dave, Dave. Do you really wish me to speak of how you are
suffering from a tiny and closed mind that is incapable of thought
outside the tiny dark box it has been imprisoned in?

My box is not so dark that I have not seen the complete absence of
validity to your claims, you bull**** cites and your misinterpretation of
them. Nor are we blind to the fact that you regularly trot out the same
nonsense and start it all over again.

You post the same **** over and over and over. That makes you a troll.
Old October 5th, 2007, 02:29 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

Dave Smith wrote:
proffsl wrote:

Yes yes yes. We get it. You are a silly little troll who keeps
posting the same nonsense over and over and over.

Dave, Dave, Dave. Do you really wish me to speak of how you are
suffering from a tiny and closed mind that is incapable of thought
outside the tiny dark box it has been imprisoned in?

My box is not so dark that I have not seen the complete absence of
validity to your claims, you bull**** cites and your misinterpretation of
them. Nor are we blind to the fact that you regularly trot out the same
nonsense and start it all over again.

You post the same **** over and over and over. That makes you a troll.

Dave, I see you as being only one of many Trolls, each of you posting
the same old tired **** over and over and over.

I notice you didn't take my challenge. I didn't figure you would.
Trolls are like that.

See, Dave, if you WERE NOT a TROLL, you would either ignore me, or you
would address the point. You do neither. You are a troll.

Old October 5th, 2007, 04:40 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Driver Licensing is all about highway safety

On Oct 4, 7:29 pm, proffsl wrote:

Dave, I see myself as being the king of Trolls, posting my
same old tired **** over and over and over.

I notice I didn't learn anything in the past year that I have been
repeating my disproven nonsense. I didn't figure I would.
Trolls are like that.

See, Dave, if I WERE NOT a TROLL, I would either debate honestly, or I
would learn from my obvious errors. I do neither. I am a troll.

I fixed your post!

Old October 5th, 2007, 09:09 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"Dave Smith" wrote in message
Alohacyberian wrote:
Maybe someone told him if he keeps posting the same rant, eventually
he'll
win a driver license. ;-) KM

Yeah, that about sums it up. He apparently has some sort of issue with the
driver examination process in his jurisdiction and thinks that bringing up
the same flawed logic and non-supporting evidence is going to get him
behind a steering wheel.

If his driving skills are the same as his illogic, it's best he doesn't get
a driver license. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Old October 5th, 2007, 04:38 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

Dave Smith wrote:

My box is not so dark that I have not seen the complete absence of
validity to your claims,

The only thing that has been "complete" is your denial.

You can lead a person in denial to the mirror, but you can't make him
see the person in deinal.

Old October 5th, 2007, 04:42 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

"Alohacyberian" wrote:
"Dave Smith" wrote:

Maybe someone told him if he keeps posting the same rant,
eventually he'll win a driver license. ;-)

Yeah, that about sums it up. He apparently has some sort of
issue with the driver examination process in his jurisdiction and
thinks that bringing up the same flawed logic and non-supporting
evidence is going to get him behind a steering wheel.

If his driving skills are the same as his illogic, it's best he doesn't
get a driver license.

To have correctly said that, incorrect as it is, it should be: "If his
driving skills are the same as his logic skills,"

Would you be interested in the $40,000 challenge?

In the mean time, Driver Licensing does nothing for highway safety
that laws against endangerment did not already serve.

Read about it at: http://proffsl.110mb.com/driver_licensing.php

Old October 5th, 2007, 05:11 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

On Oct 5, 9:38 am, proffsl wrote:
Dave Smith wrote:
My box is not so dark that I have not seen the complete absence of
validity to your claims,

The only thing that has been "complete" is your denial.

You can lead a person in denial to the mirror, but you can't make him
see the person in deinal.

You are living proof of that. You have been shown the irrefutable
facts for 18 months now, yet you are so deep in denial that you
actually presented a completely fabricated court "case" to try to
support your failed argument.

When will you deal directly with the actual facts instead of reposting
your disproven theory?

Old October 5th, 2007, 05:15 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

On Oct 5, 9:42 am, proffsl wrote:
"Alohacyberian" wrote:
"Dave Smith" wrote:

Maybe someone told him if he keeps posting the same rant,
eventually he'll win a driver license. ;-)

Yeah, that about sums it up. He apparently has some sort of
issue with the driver examination process in his jurisdiction and
thinks that bringing up the same flawed logic and non-supporting
evidence is going to get him behind a steering wheel.

If his driving skills are the same as his illogic, it's best he doesn't
get a driver license.

To have correctly said that, incorrect as it is, it should be: "If his
driving skills are the same as his logic skills,"

Would you be interested in the $40,000 challenge?

In the mean time, Driver Licensing does nothing for highway safety
that laws against endangerment did not already serve.

Read about it at:http://proffsl.0mb.com/driver_licensing_is_good.php

Thaht doesn't matter. Driver licensing is constitutional and proper.
You have lost on the merits and your falsehoods have been exposed.
Remember how you twisted and misused court cases -- some of which had
nothing to do with licensing, and others that actually *upheld*
licensing -- while you pretended that they made licensing
unconstitutional? Remember the completely fabricated court case you
presented (a real case that had nothing to do with licensing but which
you presented "quotes" from about licensing that were not in the case
at all)?

All your cites are belong to us!

Old October 5th, 2007, 06:56 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Dave Smith[_2_]

proffsl wrote:

Dave Smith wrote:

My box is not so dark that I have not seen the complete absence of
validity to your claims,

The only thing that has been "complete" is your denial.

You can lead a person in denial to the mirror, but you can't make him
see the person in deinal.

I think that you are confused about who needs to look in the mirror.
You will see a pathetic little worm who enjoys the abuse.