Driver Licensing not about highway safety

Old October 7th, 2007, 07:41 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

Default Driver Licensing is all about highway safety

wrote:

W-H-O-O-O-O-O-O-S-H!!!!!!

The sound a Troll makes as they dodge the issue.

Old October 7th, 2007, 07:42 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

wrote:

W-H-O-O-O-O-O-O-S-H!!!!!!

The sound a Troll makes as they completely dodge the issue.

Driver Licensing not about highway safety

Driver Licensing serves no purpose for highway safety that laws
against endangerment did not already serve, and instead only serves
fiscal greed.

Our public highways were built on our property with our money for the
purpose of enhancing and increasing the exercise of our Right of
Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel. But, the more our
public highways are made unusable by anything but the automobile, the
more this LIE that Driving is a privilege makes us all prisoners of
privilege behind bars lf blacktop.

Read about it at: http://proffsl.110mb.com/driver_licensing.php

Old October 7th, 2007, 08:49 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Dave Smith[_2_]

proffsl wrote:

Driver Licensing not about highway safety

Driver Licensing serves no purpose for highway safety that laws
against endangerment did not already serve, and instead only serves
fiscal greed.

Our public highways were built on our property with our money for the
purpose of enhancing and increasing the exercise of our Right of
Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel. But, the more our
public highways are made unusable by anything but the automobile, the
more this LIE that Driving is a privilege makes us all prisoners of
privilege behind bars lf blacktop.

Read about it at: http://proffsl.110mb.com/driver_licensing.php

Congratulations. You finally inspired me to filter your posts in this
group. This is what, the fourth or fifth time in the last week and half
that you have posted this crap.
Old October 7th, 2007, 09:55 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

On Oct 7, 1:49 pm, Dave Smith wrote:
proffsl wrote:

Driver Licensing not about highway safety

Driver Licensing serves no purpose for highway safety that laws
against endangerment did not already serve, and instead only serves
fiscal greed.

Our public highways were built on our property with our money for the
purpose of enhancing and increasing the exercise of our Right of
Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel. But, the more our
public highways are made unusable by anything but the automobile, the
more this LIE that Driving is a privilege makes us all prisoners of
privilege behind bars lf blacktop.

Read about it at:http://proffsl.110mb.com/driver_licensing.php

Congratulations. You finally inspired me to filter your posts in this
group. This is what, the fourth or fifth time in the last week and half
that you have posted this crap.

He has trouble facing up to his blatant errors even after they are
displayed in the brightest light here.

Old October 7th, 2007, 10:01 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

On Oct 7, 12:42 pm, proffsl wrote:
wrote:

W-H-O-O-O-O-O-O-S-H!!!!!!

The sound a Troll makes as they completely dodge the issue.

Then you must be hearing it between your ears every time you hit send,
for you have consistently and repeatedly dodged the issues, which is
your lies and fabrications in support of your thoroughly disproven
argument. You have yet to address a single one of the complete
refutations that dismantled your claims.

Driver Licensing is about highway safety

Driver Licensing serves clear purpose for highway safety that laws
against endangerment cannot serve, and has nothing to do with
fiscal greed.

Our public highways were built on our property with our money for the
purpose of enhancing and increasing the exercise of our Right of
Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel.

Therefore, we the people
as the owners of these rights of way have every right and obligation to
see to public welfare and safety in the use of them.

Licensing, registration and insurance are all hand-in-glove part of this
system and that have been repeatedly and completely upheld whenever
challenged by the worthless arguments like the ones I had posed here.

Read about it at:http://proffsl.0mb.com/driver_licensing_is_a_must.php

I fixed your post!

Old October 7th, 2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Driver Licensing all about highway safety

On Oct 7, 12:20 pm, proffsl wrote
Driver Licensing is about highway safety

Driver Licensing serves clear purpose for highway safety that laws
against endangerment cannot serve, and has nothing to do with
fiscal greed.

Our public highways were built on our property with our money for the
purpose of enhancing and increasing the exercise of our Right of
Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel.

Therefore, we the people
as the owners of these rights of way have every right and obligation to
see to public welfare and safety in the use of them.

Licensing, registration and insurance are all hand-in-glove part of this
system and that have been repeatedly and completely upheld whenever
challenged by the worthless arguments like the ones I had posed here.

Read about it at:http://proffsl.0mb.com/driver_licensing_is_a_must.php

Also, read about The Sensible Rationality in Favor of Mandatory Liability:

http://proffsl.0mb.com/mandatory_lia...od_for_all.php

I fixed your post!

Old October 7th, 2007, 10:05 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Driver Licensing needed for highway safety

On Oct 7, 12:41 pm, proffsl wrote:
I can understand their personal insults (ad hominems), the non-
sequiturs, and the red herrings, as a knee jerk mechanism to avoid
addressing the issue, topic or question.

Well, let's HOPE you understand them, since you are the first to
resort to them when you have obviously lost your argument. This
happened 18 months ago and it happened again here.

Regardless:

Old October 7th, 2007, 10:09 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

On Oct 7, 3:16 am, proffsl wrote:
wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don't know who to root for here.

You should, of course, root for Right.

But what if neither of you is right, as in this case? Just because two
people are saying opposite things doesn't mean one is right. Just
because one is wrong when he says "the grass is blue" doesn't mean the
fellow who says "the grass is red" is correct.

Old October 7th, 2007, 10:10 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Driver Licensing is good for highway safety

Bwahahaaahaaaa! You had te repost your false statements because you
forgot to change the subject line back to your lie!!

Old October 7th, 2007, 10:10 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Dave Smith[_2_]

- wrote:

Congratulations. You finally inspired me to filter your posts in this
group. This is what, the fourth or fifth time in the last week and half
that you have posted this crap.

He has trouble facing up to his blatant errors even after they are
displayed in the brightest light here.

Troubles??? He keeps posting the same crap her again and again and again.
He used crap cites to support his strange conclusions, gets shot down
every time he does, and then turns around and posts it all over again. He
has some serious problems. He reminds me of someone in another group who
posts way too many messages every day, and he has developed a following of
detractors wo shoot him down every time he posts. It doesn't say uch for
them that they just can't leave him alone, but the guy thrives on the abuse
they heap on him. This brainless twit is not much different. It's a sad
case of masochistic mental masturbation.