Driver Licensing not about highway safety

Old September 24th, 2007, 08:29 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

Dave Smith wrote:
proffsl wrote:
Dave Smith wrote:
proffsl wrote:
Dave Smith wrote:

The courts are retroactive. It doesn't help much if an
unlicensed driver kills someone and goes to jail or pays
a fine. It is too late. Better to have that person demonstrate
ahead of time that they can drive.... and to have them know
that their *privilege* to drive can be suspended or revoked.

Do you presume that you can somehow punish people for
driving without a license BEFORE they actually drive without
a license? No, you sitll have to wait until they actually
commit the act before you can punish them. I don't know
if you're doing this deliberately, or merely due to brainwash
programming, but you are attempting to employ baffling
bull****.

Have you misled yourself into thinking this is the type of
question rational human asks?

You're avoiding the question with a question.

Do you presume that you can showhow punish people for
driving without a license BEFORE they actually drive without
a license?

Get a clue. It was a [polite way of saying that you are too stupid
to waste my time on.

Oh my Dave, is somebody getting their nose bent out of shape by my
line of questioning? Tisk tisk, Dave.

Anyway, Dave. Your original statement was how "The courts are
retroactive". I suppose the concept of actually wanting until
somebody commits a crime before denying them of their Rights disturbs
you. Regardless, let's examine the rest of what you said:

Then you said: "It doesn't help much if an unlicensed driver kills
someone and goes to jail or pays a fine. It is too late."

As if it makes it okay if it's a licensed driver that kills someone?
It would still be to late, Dave. And, once again, I have to ask the
question: Do you presume that you can showhow punish people for
driving without a license BEFORE they actually get caught driving
without a license?

And, finally, you said: "Better to have that person demonstrate ahead
of time that they can drive.... and to have them know that their
*privilege* to drive can be suspended or revoked."

Now, beside the fact that virtually everybody CAN drive safely, I have
to wonder how this is any different from laws against Endangerment or
Harm, where people know that their RIGHT to Drive, or even their Right
of Liberty can be suspended or revoked?

Old September 24th, 2007, 08:33 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

Dave, let me ask you two simple questions:

A) Do you agree we have the Right of Locomotion ordinarily used for
personal travel on our public highways?

b) What is the Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel on our
public highways these days?

Old September 24th, 2007, 09:16 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected][_2_]

proffsl wrote:
Dave, let me ask you two simple questions:

A) Do you agree we have the Right of Locomotion ordinarily used for
personal travel on our public highways?

Yes, as we went through last year.

b) What is the Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel on our
public highways these days?

Properly licensed and insured operators of motor vehicles, again as
your own cites have proven but you cannot seem to get beyond.

Old September 25th, 2007, 02:08 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 25, 5:34 am, proffsl wrote:
wrote:
proffsl wrote:

Dave, let me ask you two simple questions:

A) Do you agree we have the Right of Locomotion ordinarily
used for personal travel on our public highways?

Yes, as we went through last year.

b) What is the Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel
on our public highways these days?

Properly licensed and insured operators of motor vehicles, again
as your own cites have proven but you cannot seem to get beyond.

Gosh Dave, you've changed! Oh! Wait, you're not Dave. You're that
guy who thinks it's cute to "fix my posts".

Get used to it. This is usenet. If you want a private conversation
with Dave, take it to email.

I don't think it's cute to fix your posts; I think it's correcting
your error. Your failure to comprehend the facts and truth after being
repeatedly corrected on them is far from "cute."

No, the Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel on our public
highways these days is "Driving the Automobile".

But as we have proven repeatedly over the past year -- *only with
licensing and registration.* Courts ruled on this ordinary way many
many decades ago. You cannot validly leave it out.

Neither Licensing nor Insurance is a form of Locomotion.

It is an inherent part of the ordinary way. Your failure to
acknowledge it doesn't change that.

We have the Right to Drive the Automobile for personal travel on our
public highways.

Only with a license as even your own court cites have repeatedly
shown.

Driver Licensing serves no purpose to highway safety that laws against
endangerment didn't already serve.

It enhances safety and public welfare, as we proved last year to you.

Read about it at:http://proffsl.110mb.com/driver_lice...for_safety.php

I fixed your link!

Old September 25th, 2007, 02:28 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

wrote:
proffsl wrote:
wrote:
proffsl wrote:

Dave, let me ask you two simple questions:

A) Do you agree we have the Right of Locomotion ordinarily
used for personal travel on our public highways?

Yes, as we went through last year.

b) What is the Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel
on our public highways these days?

Properly licensed and insured operators of motor vehicles, again
as your own cites have proven but you cannot seem to get beyond.

No, the Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel on our public
highways these days is "Driving the Automobile".

But as we have proven repeatedly over the past year -- *only with
licensing and registration.* Courts ruled on this ordinary way many
many decades ago. You cannot validly leave it out.

Neither Licensing nor Insurance is a form of Locomotion.

It is an inherent part of the ordinary way. Your failure to
acknowledge it doesn't change that.

You're being absurd. Licensing and Insurance IS NOT an inherent part
of Locomotion. You are grasping for straws.

We have the Right of Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel on
our public Right of Ways.

The Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel on our public
highways is Driving the Automobile.

Old September 25th, 2007, 06:48 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected][_2_]

proffsl wrote:
wrote:
proffsl wrote:
wrote:
proffsl wrote:

Dave, let me ask you two simple questions:

A) Do you agree we have the Right of Locomotion ordinarily
used for personal travel on our public highways?

Yes, as we went through last year.

b) What is the Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel
on our public highways these days?

Properly licensed and insured operators of motor vehicles, again
as your own cites have proven but you cannot seem to get beyond.

No, the Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel on our public
highways these days is "Driving the Automobile".

But as we have proven repeatedly over the past year -- *only with
licensing and registration.* Courts ruled on this ordinary way many
many decades ago. You cannot validly leave it out.

Neither Licensing nor Insurance is a form of Locomotion.

It is an inherent part of the ordinary way. Your failure to
acknowledge it doesn't change that.

You're right, I am being absurd. Licensing and Insurance IS an inherent part
of Locomotion in the ORDINARY WAY for conducting the right of travel on
the public highways these days. All courts that have considered the matter
have agreed with you and disagreed with me. Ineed to recognize this and
move on. I was merely grasping for straws.

We have the Right of Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel on
our public Right of Ways, and as ALL COURTS that have considered the
matter have agreed, with the people through their elected representatives,
it is p[roperly constitutional for public welfare and safety to require that
licensing.

I apologize for having been so wrong for so long.

The Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel on our public
highways is Driving the Automobile. And as k_flynn has repeatedly proven
since last year, that "ordinary" way is inclusive of the licensed operator and
it is illogical and improper for me to try to exclude it when it is an integral
part of the definition.

There, I fixed your post yet again!

I hope you can see it more clearly now. And thank you for backing off
your earlier initiation of personal abuse. You'll notice that I did
not yet retaliate, hoping that you would learn and back off.

Old September 25th, 2007, 07:01 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

Driver Licensing serves no purpose for highway safety that laws
against endangerment did not already serve, and instead only serves
fiscal greed.

Our public highways were built on our property with our money for the
purpose of enhancing and increasing the exercise of our Right of
Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel. But, the more our
public highways are made unusable by anything but the automobile, the
more this LIE that Driving is a privilege makes us all prisoners of
privilege behind bars lf blacktop.

Read about it at: http://proffsl.110mb.com/driver_licensing.php

Old September 25th, 2007, 07:07 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected][_2_]

proffsl wrote:
Driver Licensing serves to enhance highway safety as does registration
and insurance; i apologize for my earlier LIES and FABRICATIONS and
admit I was wrong and seek your forgiveness.

Read about it at:http://proffsl.is.a.proven.liar/you_...er_license.php

I fixed your post. By reposting things you know to be false, and have
irrefutably and repeatedly been proven to be false, you seem to
demonstrate that you are unable to learn from evidence and logic. Can
you explain?