Radiance of the Seas

Old October 11th, 2006, 04:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Radiance of the Seas

Hello

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions about cruising. It
has been some time since I have been able to get on the computer,
because of some health issues. It just so happened that I took one of
the posters suggestions, and started asking some of my friends in
Florida about cruising, and found out they absolutley love them.

My husband was reading through some of the replies while I was in
the hospital, and for some reason insisted on going on the Radiance of
the Seas, in November, and then staying at our condominium for
thanksgiving. I guess we will have to pay for my kids to join us, but
just for thanksgiving as we are telling them we are going on a cruise
with the senior club in our community.

When I got home, and started feeling better I was appalled at what
Roger Gold said about us old timers. I just hope he gets to live to a
ripe old age like us. I dont know why he says we smell, but I have
never heard that before. Anyway, my husband, being the practical joker
that he is, insisted he didnt pick that boat because that is what Roger
claims to be going on, but I have known him for almost 51 years, and I
think I know him better then he knows himself anymore.

I wanted to ask my girlfriend and her husband to go with us, but
they are staying up north until Christmas.

Ben called a local cruise only agency and is taking care of
everything. They were so helpfull.

If any of you are going on that cruise, I hope we meet on board.
If you are reading this Roger, email me and I will send you our room
number so you stop by and pull my husbands finger. Im sure it would
make his day.

Thanks to everyone

Barb