Sue Alitalia for my lost bags?

Old June 14th, 2009, 08:38 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge16

Default Sue Alitalia for my lost bags?

ho ho ho poetic thing will just love that contri !

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 15:55:32 -0700 (PDT), wkhedr
wrote:

On Apr 17, 11:20 am, PeterL wrote:
On Apr 16, 3:55 pm, wrote:

Hi guys,
Alitalialost one of my bags four months ago while traveling from
Boston to Cairo. I filed a claim when it was lost.
I have been trying to contact them for the last four months but they
never answer their phones. The only response I got back was by email
saying that they will settle my claim after 100 days from the day my
bag was lost.
Now it's 120 days, and I received nothing. The bag is worth more than
1000 dollars.
Also I have travel insurance but they are refusing to give me anything
untilAlitaliasettles the claim.

I decided to go to the small claim court in Boston, but I need to list
the defendant's name, what should I write?

Thanks

Try one of those consumer problem solvers. Maybe your newspaper has
one. Check one of those travel magazines.

BTW you are not going to get anywhere near $1,000 for one loss bag.
What kind of bag is it and why is it that expensive? Maybe that's why
it go stolen. Check your ticket to see the limits they put on loss
bags.- Hide quoted text -

Just an update about my case. I went to the small claim court and a
hearing was decided this month.
Alitalia sent me a check for more than my claim one week before the
hearing.

and went into receivership?
--

Martin

Old June 14th, 2009, 08:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_145_]

On Apr 16, 3:55 pm, wrote:

[...]

I think I've seen this story before...didn't Alitalia just buy
Chrysler...???

;-P

--
Best
Greg

Old June 14th, 2009, 11:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge16

Ah martin trying, easy with his pal morrow the OT spammer moron

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de

On Apr 16, 3:55 pm, wrote:

[...]

LOL

Chrysler 500 the car of the future.
Fiat lux!
--

Martin

Old June 15th, 2009, 10:18 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Michael[_1_]

Martin wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:44:45 +0200, "Tim C." wrote:

Hi guys,
Alitalia lost one of my bags four months ago while traveling from
Boston to Cairo....

Arrive Late In Turin, All Luggage In Athens.

You can't beat the oldies

I remember it as "Always late in take-off, always late in arrival".

http://www.cannes-or-bust.com/

Old February 10th, 2015, 01:09 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

On Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 6:55:13 PM UTC-4, wkhedr wrote:
Hi guys,
Alitalia lost one of my bags four months ago while traveling from
Boston to Cairo. I filed a claim when it was lost.
I have been trying to contact them for the last four months but they
never answer their phones. The only response I got back was by email
saying that they will settle my claim after 100 days from the day my
bag was lost.
Now it's 120 days, and I received nothing. The bag is worth more than
1000 dollars.
Also I have travel insurance but they are refusing to give me anything
until Alitalia settles the claim.

I decided to go to the small claim court in Boston, but I need to list
the defendant's name, what should I write?

Thanks

Hi wkhedr,

Can you please provide me with Alitalia's address you used when filing a claim in court.

Thanks!