NCL Final Payment Date

Old November 24th, 2003, 06:13 PM
mrtractor

Default NCL Final Payment Date

Hey all you knowledgeable RTCers and TAs out there. What is the final
payment date for NCL on cruises of 10 days? Just trying to determine if this
has any bearing on when the price drops start coming.

MrTractor

Old November 24th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Mike Cordelli

Deposit Schedule

Length of Cruise Deposit (per person) Air Deposit (per
person) Final Pmt Due Final Pmt Holiday Sailings Only
Cruises 7 days or less
(excluding Hawaii) $250
$0 75 days prior 90 days prior

Cruises 8 days or more
(excluding Hawaii) $400
$0 75 days prior 90 days

Garden Villa
Category A1 $2,500
$0 90 days prior 90 days

Hawaii Cruises and
Cruise & Stay $250
$50 75 days 90 days

Hawaii Cruises and
Cruise & Stay (8 plus days) $400 $50
75 days 90 days

et...

Old November 24th, 2003, 07:00 PM
mrtractor

Thanks for your quick reply, Mike! I just spoke with my agent and he said 70
days. What's up with that?
MrT
"Mike Cordelli" wrote in message
om...
Deposit Schedule

Length of Cruise Deposit (per person) Air Deposit (per
person) Final Pmt Due Final Pmt Holiday Sailings Only
Cruises 7 days or less
(excluding Hawaii) $250
$0 75 days prior 90 days prior

Cruises 8 days or more
(excluding Hawaii) $400
$0 75 days prior 90 days

Garden Villa
Category A1 $2,500
$0 90 days prior 90 days

Hawaii Cruises and
Cruise & Stay $250
$50 75 days 90 days

Hawaii Cruises and
Cruise & Stay (8 plus days) $400 $50
75 days 90 days

et...

Old November 24th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Mike Cordelli

There's probably a built in time between when they say it's due and when
they cancel the reservation. I would go with the longer of the two, we had
a cruise canceled on us by Princess because the final payment date went
unnoticed by a day.

"mrtractor" wrote in message
et...
[...]

et...

Old November 24th, 2003, 11:08 PM
Warren H. Davis

"mrtractor" wrote in message . net...
Hey all you knowledgeable RTCers and TAs out there. What is the final
payment date for NCL on cruises of 10 days? Just trying to determine if this
has any bearing on when the price drops start coming.

MrTractor

It's on NCL's website:

http://www.ncl.com/more/terms.asp#payment

Warren