? All-Inclusive in Cancun area for family with children

Old October 26th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Amy

Default ? All-Inclusive in Cancun area for family with children

Can anyone recommend an All-Inclusive in Cancun for a family with young
children (7 & 4). There seems to be so many choices and just looking for
some input/experiences. We are leaning towards the Moon Palace Resort.

Thanks!

Old October 27th, 2003, 01:18 PM
Brian K

On 10/26/2003 5:37 AM Amy while directing tourists to the Zazu Pits, was
inclined to say:

Can anyone recommend an All-Inclusive in Cancun for a family with young
children (7 & 4). There seems to be so many choices and just looking for
some input/experiences. We are leaning towards the Moon Palace Resort.

Thanks!

When last I checked, Moon Palace was geared towards couples especially
honeymooners. I'd like to offer an alternative, but being a single
male, most of the A. I. that I have been to are geared towards adults.

Brian M. Kochera

Old October 29th, 2003, 12:36 AM
Popsee

While we have no children, we been at Moon Palace three times now and would
certainly recommend it to families with children. We have also done
Aventura (for adults only) and would recommend it (for adults). There are
many activities lined up for children and adults and the entertainment suits
both quite well. I would not hesitate to return to Moon Palace, take
advantage of the shuttle service to go to Cancun, stop at the other Palace
Resorts downtown for lunch and a break from shopping before returning.

Need more, just ask. Have a funtastic trip.

Popsee
m...

Old October 29th, 2003, 12:36 AM
Deirdre Saoirse Moen

In article . net, Brian K
wrote:

When last I checked, Moon Palace was geared towards couples especially
honeymooners. I'd like to offer an alternative, but being a single
male, most of the A. I. that I have been to are geared towards adults.

It has great children's specials listed on the web site (unusual for AIs
in Cancun). I know that it's commonly booked for families where I work.

--
_Deirdre http://deirdre.net
"Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was the cats who

Old November 5th, 2003, 03:52 PM
Roman Romaniuk

Amy wrote:
Can anyone recommend an All-Inclusive in Cancun for a family with young
children (7 & 4). There seems to be so many choices and just looking for
some input/experiences. We are leaning towards the Moon Palace Resort.

Thanks!

We're partial to the Crown Paradise Club, going there for a 2nd time
this January - nice facilities for kids (ours are 4 and 6), including a
kids club which is open from 9am to 10pm - its really nice to be able to
feed them early, drop them off at the club and go out for a quiet adult
dinner.

Cheers,

Roman

Roman (dot) Romaniuk (at) canada (dot) com