Hey Australia - How Many of The 60,000 Sheep Did You Tourture or Kill Today?

Old September 25th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Chris

Default Ride The Aussie Death Ship Of Animal Cruelty(was Hey Australia - How Many of The 60,000 Sheep Did You Tourture or Kill Today?

Why tell people that Aussies are evil? We think animal crultey is wrong, but
we can't help if the imported sheep are diseased! The RSPCA told they should
be humanely killed. Australia is a great place to be. You don't care about
the sheep, you just want to bad-mouth Australia. Why bring up killed
backpackers? Because you want to bad-mouth Australia. 99% percent of Aussies
are decent people, but some are murderers, you can't tell people that we are
an evil country because of the other 1%! The ship was owned by a dutch
company and used bu the saudies ok?. Don't go bad-mouthing Australia because
1. We had to kill them because they were diseased and 2. Even if we did kill
them for no reason it doesn't mean the wwhole country is evil, just the
people who chose to kill the sheep would be. Think before you say something.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted,
then used against you"

Chris Mueller

IT Tech/Webmaster

"Rainer Wolfcastle" wrote in message
om...
Avoid Australia. They allow ships filled with 60,000 sheep to be
tortured on long deasth ship voyages to nowhere. See below. Tell you
friends what a TRULY EVIL country Australia is.

(Rainer Wolfcastle) wrote in message

. com...
I guess they papers are saying 50,000 today. Did you murder 10,000
yesterday?

Lying & cruel Aussies.

http://www.abc.net.au/ra/newstories/...ies_952215.htm
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...082991895.html

SYDNEY, Australia -- Animal welfare groups are demanding that more
than 50,000 sheep marooned aboard a ship in the Persian Gulf be
humanely slaughtered as soon as possible.

The sheep had originally been destined for Saudi Arabia but
authorities there refused to allow the ship to dock, citing an
outbreak of disease among some of the animals on board.

That was six weeks ago.

Now, with temperatures soaring aboard the Dutch-owned MV Cormo
Express, Australian animal welfare groups are demanding the animals be
humanely killed before they succumb to infection and heat exhaustion.

"It's going to become a floating charnel house soon enough," RSPCA
Australia president High Wirth said, adding that the situation on the
boat had become "really desperate."

The case has attracted widespread media attention in Australia with
newspapers dubbing the vessel "the ship of death."

Saudi authorities refused to accept the sheep because some of the
animals were suffering from a low-grade infection known as scabby
mouth disease.

The percent of the shipment infected is disputed by Australia, which
has since sought to find an alternative port for the sheep -- even
offering them for free to anyone in the region willing to take them.

So far, that offer has drawn a blank.

In the meantime Australia has suspended shipments of livestock to the
Middle East pending efforts to negotiate a deal with the Saudis
guaranteeing that all future exports will be unloaded.

No entry
On Tuesday Pakistan became the third country to refuse to accept the
sheep after authorities in the United Arab Emirates also blocked entry
to the vessel.

That prompted to animal welfare groups to call for the sheep to be
swiftly and humanely killed to end their suffering.

"The only way to end the suffering is to have them dead. It's either
do it on board or find a port...and send them to an abattoir," RSPCA
Australia's Hugh Wirth said.

According to another welfare group, Animals Australia, the ship has a
"captive bolt gun" on board, which could be used to stun the sheep
before their throats are cut.

The group's executive director, Glenys Oogjes, told Reuters the
carcasses could then be fed into a destroyer, or macerator, on board
and the remains could be mixed with water before being pumped into the
sea in international waters.

Australia is the world's largest exporter of live animals, with Saudi
Arabia being its principal market.

The trade is worth millions of dollars a year to Australian farmers
but animal welfare groups say it causes unnecessary suffering to the
animals during their transportation and after their arrival in the
Middle East.

Old September 26th, 2003, 01:36 AM
Bill Nark

(Rainer Wolfcastle) wrote in message . com...
Hey you Aussie vermim - how many sheep did you torture today?

More on Australia's cruel death industry:

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/con...03/s952952.htm

Hey, its great to torture sheep, they don't put up as much of a fight
as the Koala's!

Bill Nark
The Insensitive Troll
Old September 26th, 2003, 03:36 AM
Tourette's

"Bill Nark" wrote in message
om...

Hey, its great to torture sheep, they don't put up as much of a fight
as the Koala's!

I'd like to torture an echidna, but they leave that to visiting British
royalty these days.

---
Tourette's

Old September 26th, 2003, 04:07 AM
brian w edginton

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:36:06 +1000, "Tourette's"
wrote:

"Bill Nark" wrote in message
. com...

Hey, its great to torture sheep, they don't put up as much of a fight
as the Koala's!

I'd like to torture an echidna, but they leave that to visiting British
royalty these days.

---
Tourette's

I tortured an echidna...just once. Still have the scars. ****!!!
Sorry...seems we share an affliction.

brianWE
I THINK...THEREFORE I AM....I think.
Old September 26th, 2003, 09:33 AM
Thom

On 25 Sep 2003 03:57:15 -0700, (William J.
Wolfe) wrote:

(Thom) wrote in message ...
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:00:02 +1000, sinthreck wrote:

Rainer will no doubt be happy about this:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E401,00.html

she'se from Tassi! She must be a GREEN!! Great choice considering
that Denmark produces more wind generators than the rest of the world
combined. Perhaps we can get "Bob" to represent Australia at the
wedding.

I really can't see bum boy bob being at all comfortable at a HETEROsexual wedding.

Our BOB is very flexible. I know him from party functions and he has
no problem with my prefering poligamy and 3-ways with woman.

THOM

Old September 26th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Mosley Jones III

"Tourette's" wrote in message

"Bill Nark" wrote in message
om...

Hey, its great to torture sheep, they don't put up as much of a fight
as the Koala's!

I'd like to torture an echidna, but they leave that to visiting British
royalty these days.

your a dickhead

---
Tourette's

Old September 27th, 2003, 02:05 PM
William J. Wolfe

(Thom) wrote in message ...
On 25 Sep 2003 03:57:15 -0700,
(William J.
Wolfe) wrote:

(Thom) wrote in message ...
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:00:02 +1000, sinthreck wrote:

Rainer will no doubt be happy about this:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E401,00.html

she'se from Tassi! She must be a GREEN!! Great choice considering
that Denmark produces more wind generators than the rest of the world
combined. Perhaps we can get "Bob" to represent Australia at the
wedding.

I really can't see bum boy bob being at all comfortable at a HETEROsexual wedding.

Our BOB is very flexible.

Correction - YOUR bob, bum boy lover.

I know him from party functions and he has
no problem with my prefering poligamy and 3-ways with woman.

Its polYgamy, you illiterate ****. Yeah, you "prefer" polygamy but you
don't have the means or the ability to do anything with your fantasy.
Old September 28th, 2003, 03:55 AM
Thom

On 27 Sep 2003 06:05:05 -0700, (William J.
Wolfe) wrote:

(Thom) wrote in message ...
On 25 Sep 2003 03:57:15 -0700,
(William J.
Wolfe) wrote:

(Thom) wrote in message ...
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:00:02 +1000, sinthreck wrote:

Rainer will no doubt be happy about this:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E401,00.html

she'se from Tassi! She must be a GREEN!! Great choice considering
that Denmark produces more wind generators than the rest of the world
combined. Perhaps we can get "Bob" to represent Australia at the
wedding.

I really can't see bum boy bob being at all comfortable at a HETEROsexual wedding.

Our BOB is very flexible.

Correction - YOUR bob, bum boy lover.

I couldn't care what his preferences are. At least he doesn't screw
all the people of Australia like Howard and Co.

I know him from party functions and he has
no problem with my prefering poligamy and 3-ways with woman.

Its polYgamy, you illiterate ****. Yeah, you "prefer" polygamy but you
don't have the means or the ability to do anything with your fantasy.

Really? I guess thats why I'm the treasurer of a support group for
people in Poly relationships, founded the Auraria Sexual Freedom
League (Denver, Colorado) and the Australian Sexual Freedom League.
May I refer you to our website at http://www.beyondmonogamy.org.au/

But your right, as I get older (58) its just getting hard to handle
more than 2 or 3 woman in one night. :-)

THOM

Old September 28th, 2003, 04:56 AM
brian w edginton

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 02:55:53 GMT, (Thom)
wrote:

On 27 Sep 2003 06:05:05 -0700,
(William J.
Wolfe) wrote:

(Thom) wrote in message ...
On 25 Sep 2003 03:57:15 -0700,
(William J.
Wolfe) wrote:

(Thom) wrote in message ...
[...]

Dunno, mate....I can handle as many as I can get. And I am 64.
Now, SATISFYING more than a couple per week is a different thing, I am
afraid. Optimistic, too
brianWE
Things will get better....when they finish
getting worse.
Old September 29th, 2003, 11:25 AM
William J. Wolfe

brian w edginton wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 02:55:53 GMT, (Thom)
wrote:

On 27 Sep 2003 06:05:05 -0700,
(William J.
Wolfe) wrote:

(Thom) wrote in message ...
On 25 Sep 2003 03:57:15 -0700,
(William J.
Wolfe) wrote:

(Thom) wrote in message ...
[...]

The boy thinks he is good, but 2 or 3, that's school boy stuff. Of
course he neglects to tell how many of the 2 or 3 go home smiling,
fullfilled and satisfied.