Sea Views Cruise Newsletter 11/30/03

Old November 30th, 2003, 10:08 PM
Linda Coffman

Default Sea Views Cruise Newsletter 11/30/03

The current SEA VIEWS newsletter is online at
http://cruisediva.net/SeaViews_113003.htm and the feature story relates to
"southern style" Homeland Cruising. I was in Charleston, SC recently to
check out the Norwegian Majesty and she
seems to be a hit with the locals we spoke to. Also in the newsletter is a
report about Norwalk-like virus (norovirus), the so-called Cruise Ship
Disease.

Cheers!

Linda
-----
CruiseDiva.com
http://cruisediva.com

Old November 30th, 2003, 10:59 PM
Queen of Cruising

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:08:23 -0500, "Linda Coffman"
wrote:

The current SEA VIEWS newsletter is online at
http://cruisediva.net/SeaViews_113003.htm ....
Cheers!

Linda
-----
CruiseDiva.com
http://cruisediva.com

I like your website and I understand your need to advertise here on
RTC to remain competitive with Googleberg.

What a mess he has started.
Old December 2nd, 2003, 06:00 AM
Linda Coffman

"Queen of Cruising" wrote...

I like your website and I understand your need to advertise here on
RTC to remain competitive with Googleberg.

What a mess he has started.

Thanks, I'm glad to hear the positive feedback on my website. I really
appreciate it.

I have to point out that I'm not a travel agent, though. Not competing with
Ray at all

Linda
-----
CruiseDiva.com