Carnival's Former Employees Sue!

Old June 22nd, 2005, 01:34 PM
Jim

Isn't that the newspaper that hates Carnival, (MA), with a passion? Anything
they can say or imply against the cruise industry and especially CCL they
love and put on the front page.
Jim

"mrtravel" wrote in message
m...
Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:10:28 -0400, Temporarily Insane
wrote:

Ever notice how Ray never actually posts negative articles, but posts
only references to them?

But things that might make him money, he feels free to spew in their
entirety.

Hi Antonymous Poster,

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate the opportunity to clarify my
policy. I do not post articles such as this since they are
copyrighted works. OTH, I do post press releases that are published.

The "press releases" from cruise lines are really just another form
cruise line advertising. Of course, you could start posting press
releases from the anti cruise line groups, like Green Peace.

Interesting about the lawsuit. It is regarding people that make a
majority of their income from commissions. The lawyer for the plaintiffs
was uncertain whether Carnival required the overtime work. Another
lawyer commented on a quirk in the compensation law that require 50
percent of sales to be in Florida and wants to challenge that.
Interesting, so if Carnival was following the law as written, how would
they be legally wrong?

Old June 22nd, 2005, 04:43 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Carnival's Former Employees Sue!

Hi Everyone,

I saw this article in the Miami Herald and thought it might be of
interest.
http://tinyurl.com/9gf93
It does require registration. If you prefer not to register, you can
use sign-in:

bogus1
If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are available on my
web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL