Account : 6 days Seattle - Jasper - Banff - Seattle

Old October 10th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Han

Default Account : 6 days Seattle - Jasper - Banff - Seattle

We were 3 Koreans. We had a business in Seattle.

6 days trip from Seattle to Canadian Rockies with a car.
Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise, and all. Personally, really exciting was 4
hours treking of Johnston Canyon in 1A road.

We each used about 470 CAD for the trip.

10/2
bigmac meal * 3, 18 usd
rent a car for a week, 295 usd
gas 25 usd
sandwiches and something, 34 usd
freeway toll, 10 cad
lodge 80 cad

10/3
gas 52 cad
lunch 31 cad
buying map, 11 cad
Jasper entering fee, 16 cad
lodge 60 cad
gas 51 cad
buying something, 18 cad

10/4
breakfast/lunch 26cad
Jasper entering fee, 16 cad
dinner 40 cad
lodge 78 cad

10/5
breakfast 16 cad
lunch 39 cad
gas 48 cad
dinner 18 cad
lodge 83 cad

10/6
breakfast 25 cad
cable car in Banff, 68 cad
lunch 29 cad
gas 48 cad
freeway toll, 10 cad
lodge 80 cad

10/7
gas 21 cad
lunch 30 cad

Old October 10th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Han

Additionally,

You can't go from Seattle to Jasper or vice versa in a day with car.
Our first night was Kamloops and the last was Hope. At first we planned
to go to Banff from Seattle, but wrong path and Jasper first. Anyway no
difference -