Weekend Tripod Training courses in the Jungle!

Old February 3rd, 2005, 11:06 PM
dazed and confuzzed

Default Weekend Tripod Training courses in the Jungle!

Paul Davis wrote:

Mr Kramer,

You won't know me. I've not posted here before but quite frankly, I'm
appalled to read some of the posts you've made recently so I've decided
speak up.

With all of this infantile trolling, spamming and abusive fax messages, its
no wonder you're in trouble with the police. I hope your wife also has the
courage to go down to the police station and tell them about your brutal
disciplinary measures.

I speak on the behalf of most when I say, I hope they lock you up and throw
away the key!!

Sincerly,
Paul Davis

Mr. Davis:

Please refrain from crossposting to Rec.Scuba regarding Mr. Kramer.

Thank you
Bert

--

The constitution promises freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM
religion. Think about it, It ain't that hard to figure out. If your

I strongly urge everyone reading this to check out WWW.anysoldier.com,
and support our troops with a letter, a package or a donation.

Old February 4th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Paul Davis

"dazed and confuzzed" wrote in message
Paul Davis wrote:

Mr Kramer,

You won't know me. I've not posted here before but quite frankly, I'm
appalled to read some of the posts you've made recently so I've decided
speak up.

With all of this infantile trolling, spamming and abusive fax messages,
its no wonder you're in trouble with the police. I hope your wife also
has the courage to go down to the police station and tell them about your
brutal disciplinary measures.

I speak on the behalf of most when I say, I hope they lock you up and
throw away the key!!

Sincerly,
Paul Davis

Mr. Davis:

Please refrain from crossposting to Rec.Scuba regarding Mr. Kramer.

Thank you
Bert

My apologies, I didn't realise he had cross posted this message.

Paul