Whats up on GLOBOsapiens?

Old September 17th, 2003, 12:49 PM
Merlin

Default Whats up on GLOBOsapiens?

Content of this travel community newsletter:

* Member of the month winner - wins 20$US
* Report and photo slide show of the month
* New functionality - personal travel calendars and more!

####################################
# Member of the month winner

Congratulations to Russ! He is our member of the month winner
August 2003! During this month he has created a beautiful member
travel page, commented loads of guest books and reports, posted
new topics into the forum and he was online at GLOBO almost
every day!

He wins a 20 $US gift certificate!
http://www.globosapiens.net/user-picture/bear495.jpg
####################################

####################################
# Report of the month winner

Congratulations to Wojciech! He has published an astonishing
report about a country most people even don't know that it exists.
Great pictures and an valuable deep coverage make it the report
of the month August 2003 He wins a free GLOBO premium account
for this month.

http://www.globosapiens.net/travel-i...tonio-780.html
####################################

####################################
# Photo album of the month winner

Congratulations to Maurice! He has won this months contest for the best
photo album. His photo slide show on Australia takes you "down under"!
Lots of beautiful landscape, above and under water!
Maourice will hold this months "photo album trophy" - a free GLOBO plus
account.

http://www.globosapiens.net/morc66
####################################

####################################
# New functionality! What's new on GLOBOsapiens.net?

First off all, we do have a new development log where you can
check from time to time what we worked on to help you sharing
travel infos.
http://www.globosapiens.net/development-log.html

One mayor feature we have put lots of work into, are GLOBO
Business Accounts. What are they, and how do they benefit you?
It's quite simple. Professional tour operators and apartment rentals
get space and functionality on GLOBO to advertise their business
and on the other hand they provide our members (that could be you!) with
discounts! The beauty of it, is that you can book your safari in
Africa from a small and individual tour operator before you arrive,
and you can compare verry easy. You pick your favourite product
and you print out your own discount coupon.

Basic business accounts are free, while premium cost 99$US a year
(limited offer till 01.11.03)

Information on business accounts and the first listings can be found here.
http://www.globosapiens.net/discounts/

Inrussia is currently offering a great tour from europe to russia.
http://www.globosapiens.net/tour-operator/inrussia

We have also worked on improving private accounts. A mayor
feature are calendars inside travel logs. You can now post
information dating back, list them inside your own calendar! and
of course add pictures to it. Keep your friends informed while you
are on the go and archive your travel stations in a beautiful way.

Here is an example:
http://www.globosapiens.net/travellog/andreas

Start publishing your travel memories, it's easy and fun. Lots of
other people did it before. We provide you with free space and
functionality to bring your adventures online.

Let us create the best travel community on the web - together!
http://www.globosapiens.net