Long-term Caravan Parking Brisbane

Old September 17th, 2006, 12:45 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Michael Q

Default Long-term Caravan Parking Brisbane

I am searching for a place to stow my smallish caravan when not in use
by me as I don't have room at home. I have spoken with several Caravan
Park owners with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Michael Q

Old September 17th, 2006, 05:30 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Gerrit 't Hart

"Michael Q" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am searching for a place to stow my smallish caravan when not in use
by me as I don't have room at home. I have spoken with several Caravan
Park owners with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Michael Q

Michael
Mmmm maybe an opportunity for an entrepreneur.
What with the (much) smaller lot sizes these days perhaps the time is not
that far away that we will have some "U Lock it - U keep the key" or "Fort
Knox" type places for caravans and other trailer vehicles. I know in Holland
that's what they do with their caravans during the off season!

Gerrit

PS Drats: just before sending this I thought I would google for "caravan
storage brisbane" and came up with this website, which appears to do just
what you want:
http://www.u-store.com.au/wawcs01162...e_storage.html

Old September 17th, 2006, 02:43 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
JohnH

There are plenty of long term storage places in brisbane.
One I have used is in Creek Rd north of Old Cleveland Rd.
Not far from Bunnings near Richmond Rd.
I left my caravan there under lock and key.
John H
"Gerrit 't Hart" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old September 17th, 2006, 11:28 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Michael Q

Thank you JohnH & Gerrit. I tried Googling but didn't use storage. We
live and learn. Many thanks.

Michael Q

JohnH wrote:
There are plenty of long term storage places in brisbane.
One I have used is in Creek Rd north of Old Cleveland Rd.
Not far from Bunnings near Richmond Rd.
I left my caravan there under lock and key.
John H
"Gerrit 't Hart" wrote in message

oups.com...