How find agency that prebuys blocks of cabins?

Old November 9th, 2007, 12:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Swinging Chad

Default How find agency that prebuys blocks of cabins?

Hi,

I'm interested in going on the 30 Ryndam cruise to Hawaii and the
South Pacific out of San Diego on Jan 6, 2008. According to Holland
America, there are no cabins available. I was wondering whether there
are agencies that pre-buy blocks of cabins for resale? I was hoping
one of those might still have some cabins left, but don't know where
to begin looking. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Wayne
Old November 9th, 2007, 12:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Uncle Peter

"Swinging Chad" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm interested in going on the 30 Ryndam cruise to Hawaii and the
South Pacific out of San Diego on Jan 6, 2008. According to Holland
America, there are no cabins available. I was wondering whether there
are agencies that pre-buy blocks of cabins for resale? I was hoping
one of those might still have some cabins left, but don't know where
to begin looking. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Wayne

I've seen Cruise.com have cabins available when others are booked. They are
showing
them available for the cruise you mentioned.

Pete

http://cruise.com/cs/forms/cruiseres....com&LID=&AG=1

Old November 9th, 2007, 01:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Try Whites travel,www,whitestravel.com,but beware they do not usually
include your port and extra taxes,but they do buy up blocks of cabins

cruise lover

Old November 9th, 2007, 02:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Swinging Chad wrote:
Hi,

I'm interested in going on the 30 Ryndam cruise to Hawaii and the
South Pacific out of San Diego on Jan 6, 2008. According to Holland
America, there are no cabins available. I was wondering whether there
are agencies that pre-buy blocks of cabins for resale? I was hoping
one of those might still have some cabins left, but don't know where
to begin looking. Any suggestions?

http://www.skyscrapertours.com/

sue