Tirade of Venenous Drivel - Renewed!!!

Old November 15th, 2008, 10:21 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
A Reader

Default Tirade of Venenous Drivel - Renewed!!!

"I wanted to drop you a quick note regarding your Internet site. I
thoroughly enjoyed your diaries of travel in the western United States,
excepting, of course, the tirades of venomous drivel. Your detailed
information is truly of great benefit to those interested in boondocking. I
am employed in the publishing business and feel that you have more than
ample material for a soft cover book. Your commentary is a bit rough around
the edges and leaves quite a bit to be desired grammatically; all of the
political rhetoric would have to go, as would any text having to do with
your disdain for anything that does not fit your rigid, misaligned sense of
right and wrong. The fact that you are a pompous, narcissistic,
self-serving, egotistical, condescending, sociopath would not discourage
many publishers from taking on the formidable project of cleaning up your
text and converting same into a successful paperback.

Sincerely,

John Gill

The Saturday Evening Post

Indianapolis, Indiana USA"

http://campervanman.741.com/USA2002/index.htm

Well, was I right America? There are 300 million of you, there must be a few
that can still think!

Old November 16th, 2008, 02:21 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Brian K[_2_]

On 11/15/2008 5:21 AM A Reader did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
[...]

Mighty nice of you to provide a link to a dead web site.
http://campervanman.741.com/USA2002/index.htm

The above is no longer active. Also, it's funny that the author claims
to be John Gill of the Saturday Evening Post - Indianapolis, Indiana,
yet the header points to an origination in Australia.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera