how to do this search?

Old May 10th, 2004, 10:59 PM

Default how to do this search?

Advice, please....
Say you want to find what cruises fit a certain set
of criteria -- example: Mediterranean, leaving on
any of a range of dates (such as October 14-18),
or 10 day Mexican over Christmas, without regard to
cruise line. Is there a site where you can do such
a search? TIA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Katherine Becker "As god is my witness
I thought turkeys could fly"
NEVER SEND A FERRET TO DO A WEASEL's JOB --WKRP

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old May 10th, 2004, 11:04 PM
RTCReferee

There is a very precise cruise finder on a UK website. I don't recall the URL,
but someone else probaby will. My browser doesn't like the website, so I don't
visit it much.

You can also do a custom search at vacationstogo.com, but you will have to
register.
Old May 11th, 2004, 12:53 AM
User 1.nospam

www.travelocity.com

Old May 11th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Colorado Jack

TODAY I JUST BOOKED A 12 DAY FROM VENICE TO ROME, ON HAL, HOPEFULLY IT
WILL BE NICE, RESPOND TO ME AND MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A DRINK OR SO IF YOU BOOK
THIS LAST CRUISE (IT APPEARS FOR THE YEAR IN THIS AREA OF HAL)

"User 1.nospam" wrote in message
www.travelocity.com

Old May 11th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Thomas E. Parody

More specifically,
http://leisure.travelocity.com/Vacat...LOCITY,00.html

Old May 11th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Legs Larry

"RTCReferee" wrote in message
There is a very precise cruise finder on a UK website. I don't recall the

URL,
but someone else probaby will. My browser doesn't like the website, so I

don't
visit it much.

snip

Its http://www.cruisefinders.co.uk/

HTH

Old May 11th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Thomas E. Parody

"RTCReferee" wrote in message
There is a very precise cruise finder on a UK website. I don't recall

the
URL,
but someone else probaby will. My browser doesn't like the website, so

don't
visit it much.

snip

Its http://www.cruisefinders.co.uk/

HTH

Nope. That's not the one.

Well, then try http://www.choosingcruising.co.uk/Cr...b/Ports_CL.asp

Old May 11th, 2004, 10:53 PM
RTCReferee

Subject: how to do this search?
From: "Thomas E. Parody"
Date: Tue, May 11, 2004 2:22 PM

"RTCReferee" wrote in message
There is a very precise cruise finder on a UK website. I don't recall
the
URL,
but someone else probaby will. My browser doesn't like the website,

so
don't
visit it much.

snip

Its
http://www.cruisefinders.co.uk/

HTH

Nope. That's not the one.

Well, then try http://www.choosingcruising.co.uk/Cr...b/Ports_CL.asp

That's it, and sure enough, I tried again. It's pretty much useless to me,
since it won't "print preview" or print out the DATA that I can view on the
screen.
'