FYI Hotel Info.

Old January 23rd, 2004, 12:18 AM
Jim Davis Sr.

Default FYI Hotel Info.

In the past, I preferred the Holiday Inn Express when traveling. Reasonable
Rates, Nice Rooms, & rather nice breakfast bar. In case some of you are not
aware, Hampton Inns are about equal with rates, rooms, & breakfast bars,
however, Hampton Inns are now offering Free High Speed Internet. Some are
installed in rooms & some are wireless. Thought I'd mention it if anyone is
interested.

Old January 23rd, 2004, 02:21 AM
Me

In article ,
"Jim Davis Sr." wrote:

In the past, I preferred the Holiday Inn Express when traveling. Reasonable
Rates, Nice Rooms, & rather nice breakfast bar. In case some of you are not
aware, Hampton Inns are about equal with rates, rooms, & breakfast bars,
however, Hampton Inns are now offering Free High Speed Internet. Some are
installed in rooms & some are wireless. Thought I'd mention it if anyone is
interested.

Marriott Courtyard also offers similar perks, including in-room network
access for free.
Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:13 AM
Jim Davis Sr.

"Me" wrote in message
In article ,
"Jim Davis Sr." wrote:

In the past, I preferred the Holiday Inn Express when traveling.

Reasonable
Rates, Nice Rooms, & rather nice breakfast bar. In case some of you are

not
aware, Hampton Inns are about equal with rates, rooms, & breakfast bars,
however, Hampton Inns are now offering Free High Speed Internet. Some

are
installed in rooms & some are wireless. Thought I'd mention it if

anyone is
interested.

Marriott Courtyard also offers similar perks, including in-room network
access for free.

Thanks - I'll add them to my list

Old January 23rd, 2004, 10:21 AM
Mark Hewitt

"Jim Davis Sr." wrote in message
In the past, I preferred the Holiday Inn Express when traveling.

Reasonable
Rates, Nice Rooms, & rather nice breakfast bar. In case some of you are

not
aware, Hampton Inns are about equal with rates, rooms, & breakfast bars,
however, Hampton Inns are now offering Free High Speed Internet. Some are
installed in rooms & some are wireless. Thought I'd mention it if anyone

is
interested.

Never heard of them. What country are they in?

Old January 23rd, 2004, 07:49 PM
Miguel Cruz

Mark Hewitt wrote:
"Jim Davis Sr." wrote:
In the past, I preferred the Holiday Inn Express when traveling.
Reasonable Rates, Nice Rooms, & rather nice breakfast bar. In case some
of you are not aware, Hampton Inns are about equal with rates, rooms, &
breakfast bars, however, Hampton Inns are now offering Free High Speed
Internet. Some are installed in rooms & some are wireless. Thought I'd
mention it if anyone is interested.

Never heard of them. What country are they in?

USA.

miguel
--
Hundreds of travel photos from around the world: http://travel.u.nu/

Old January 24th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Jim Davis Sr.

"Mark Hewitt" wrote in message

"Jim Davis Sr." wrote in message
In the past, I preferred the Holiday Inn Express when traveling.

Reasonable
Rates, Nice Rooms, & rather nice breakfast bar. In case some of you are

not
aware, Hampton Inns are about equal with rates, rooms, & breakfast bars,
however, Hampton Inns are now offering Free High Speed Internet. Some

are
installed in rooms & some are wireless. Thought I'd mention it if

anyone
is
interested.

Never heard of them. What country are they in?

USA - They're part of the Hilton Chain.

Old January 24th, 2004, 01:04 PM
User 1.nospam

USA - They're part of the Hilton Chain.

I know you meant Marriott....!

Old January 25th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Jim Davis Sr

"User 1.nospam" wrote in message

USA - They're part of the Hilton Chain.

I know you meant Marriott....!

Nope. Hampton Inns. I have Platinum Status with the Hilton HHonors
Program.

Old January 26th, 2004, 05:06 AM
Gunnar Evermann

"Jim Davis Sr" writes:

"User 1.nospam" wrote in message

USA - They're part of the Hilton Chain.

I know you meant Marriott....!

Nope. Hampton Inns.

This is true, Hampton Inn is part of Hilton.

I have Platinum Status with the Hilton HHonors Program.

However, this can't be true. There is no "Platinum" status in
HHonors... :-)

Gunnar
Old January 31st, 2004, 02:03 AM
Jim Davis Sr.

"Gunnar Evermann" wrote in message
"Jim Davis Sr" writes:

"User 1.nospam" wrote in message

However, this can't be true. There is no "Platinum" status in
HHonors... :-)

Sorry - Silver with HHonors
Platinum with Six Continents Priority Club.