S.A Safari

Old December 12th, 2004, 10:11 PM
maryjo

Default S.A Safari

Hi, my husband and I have booked to go on a 3 day safari at the Sabi
Sabi game reserve. We are staying in the Earth Lodge. I was wondering
if anyone had stayed there who can tell me about it, any tips etc would
be great. What is the food like and also what will the weather be like
at the beginning of June? After our safari, we are staying 4 nights at
Le Prince Maurice in Mauritius. Has anyone stayed there? If so what is
it like. Also what is the weather like in June. What is the
rooms/suites like? It is quite an expensive trip but we are pushing the
boat out for this once in a lifetime trip so we want it to be really
special. We have a disabled son who needs 24 hour care so this is our
chance to "chill out". We love him to bits and would not change things
for the world, but there comes a time when we need to recharge our
batteries so hopefully this holiday will do just that. Hope we won't be
disappointed with our choice. Any advice/info would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you

--
maryjo
maryjo's Profile: http://travelforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=312