Customer Service

Old February 4th, 2004, 11:52 AM
EMZ

Default Customer Service

Hi

Im currently studying for my A Level travel and tourism and i need to
find out what clients think makes a good company representative in the
travel industry. So if you have any ideas, views or opinions that will
be great.

Thank you!

EMZ

Old February 4th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Mark Hewitt

"None" wrote in message
link.net...
Change your major.

He's doing A-Levels, you idiot. Newsflash: There is a world outside the
United States.

Old February 4th, 2004, 04:03 PM
None

"Mark Hewitt" wrote in message

"None" wrote in message
link.net...
Change your major.

He's doing A-Levels, you idiot. Newsflash: There is a world outside the
United States.

Let me clue you in . . . asshole. I was being fecitious! In the travel
industry these days, it would appear that there is no such thing as
"customer service"

Get it?

Old February 4th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Da Parrot-chick

"None" wrote in message
link.net...

"Mark Hewitt" wrote in

message

"None" wrote in message
link.net...
Change your major.

He's doing A-Levels, you idiot. Newsflash: There is a world outside the
United States.

Let me clue you in . . . asshole. I was being fecitious! In the travel
industry these days, it would appear that there is no such thing as
"customer service"

Get it?

We get that you're a frightened little jerk.

Old February 4th, 2004, 05:08 PM
None

"Da Parrot-chick" wrote in message
link.net...

"None" wrote in message
link.net...

"Mark Hewitt" wrote in

message

"None" wrote in message
link.net...
Change your major.

He's doing A-Levels, you idiot. Newsflash: There is a world outside

the
United States.

Let me clue you in . . . asshole. I was being fecitious! In the travel
industry these days, it would appear that there is no such thing as
"customer service"

Get it?

We get that you're a frightened little jerk.

And I get that you're a dickless wonder. Moot point?

Old February 4th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Traveller

"EMZ" wrote in message
om...
Hi

Im currently studying for my A Level travel and tourism and i need to
find out what clients think makes a good company representative in the
travel industry. So if you have any ideas, views or opinions that will
be great.

Thank you!

EMZ

EMZ: To answer your question (rather than continue the flame war others have
started), a good representative (same as in any other industry) is one who:

- listens to the customer's question or problem
- provides accurate and timely information and/or solutions
- demonstrates that they care
- is polite
- speaks English (or whatever the customer's language is) properly

That should help you get started

Old February 5th, 2004, 04:50 AM
Gregory Morrow

Da Parrot-chick squawls:

"None" wrote in message
link.net...

"Mark Hewitt" wrote in

message

"None" wrote in message
link.net...
Change your major.

He's doing A-Levels, you idiot. Newsflash: There is a world outside

the
United States.

Let me clue you in . . . asshole. I was being fecitious! In the travel
industry these days, it would appear that there is no such thing as
"customer service"

Get it?

We get that you're a frightened little jerk.

Yeah, but at least he clipped *yer* wings....

--
Best
Greg

Old February 5th, 2004, 10:07 AM
EMZ

Excuse me but you guys aren't helping me with my work so please just
leave it alone if you have nothing of us to say, also im female
Old February 6th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Da Parrot-chick

"None" wrote in message
link.net...

And I get that you're a dickless wonder. Moot point?

You just became one--dickless and moot. To the curb with you.

*plonk*