Cheap Overnight Acommodation in SXM?

Old October 29th, 2003, 04:28 PM
Da Parrot-chick

Default Cheap Overnight Acommodation in SXM?

Hi folks--I need help fast!

I need to secure an inexpensive but clean room for one night the middle of
next month. Inexpensive means whatever you want it to mean, but under $100
would be great for me. All suggestions appreciated. I'm under the wire, so
any help you can offer would be great. I'll read the responses here.
Thanks!

Old October 29th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Don Wiss

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:28:13 GMT, "Da Parrot-chick" wrote:

I need to secure an inexpensive but clean room for one night the middle of
next month. Inexpensive means whatever you want it to mean, but under $100
would be great for me. All suggestions appreciated. I'm under the wire, so
any help you can offer would be great. I'll read the responses here.

I stayed at the Soualiga Guest House in Philipsburg. It was fine. Just a
block away from where the bus from the airport turns off. Much less than
$100. Tel: 542 0077.

Don donwiss at panix.com.
Old October 30th, 2003, 03:14 PM
RotterdamStudents

I stayed at the Soualiga Guest House in Philipsburg. It was fine. Just a
block away from where the bus from the airport turns off. Much less than
$100. Tel: 542 0077.

Dutch Side

Rama Appartments in Pointe Blanche
Mary's Boon just near the Airport
Maho Beach Resort just next to the Airport
Holland House Beach Hotel in Philipsburg
Great Bay Hotel in Philipsburg
Atrium Resort in Simpson Bay
L'Esperance Hotel in Cay Hill
Sea Breeze Hotel in Cay Hill
Pasanngrahan Hotel in Philipsburg
Horizon View Beach Hotel in Philipsburg

French Side
Hotel Anse Margot
Mercure/Accor Hotel in Sandy Grounds
Nettle Bay Beach Resort in Sandy Grounds

Need some more ??

RotterdamStudents
(Would stay in La Samanna, but that's more than $100,-)