Left Coast Group Cruise or Uncle Cal's Booze Cruise is now 16 Feb 09

Old March 4th, 2008, 03:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
piperut

Default Left Coast Group Cruise or Uncle Cal's Booze Cruise is now 16 Feb 09

Hi Everyone,

For a number of reasons we decied to change the sailing dote of the
cruise Cal Ford put together sailing out of San Diego in 2009, 16 Feb
09.
This is President's day (the legal holiday is George Washington's
Birthday). This allows people to fly into San Diego anytime during
the weekend and have time to play in San Diego.
Cal said the prices are about $10 less a person across the board for
this sailing then he had for the 31 Jan 09 sailing.

I think Cal might have some sort of list of prices soon.

San Diego is close enough to Salt Lake that the people who do not fly
could drive. If we have a group driving, we could carpool, or
something.

When Cal puts together a list of prices for the Carnival Spirit
Sailing
16 Feb 09, I will send them along.

roland