Americans panicking again..................

Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
alohacyberian

Default Americans panicking again..................

"Sjoerd" wrote in message

"alohacyberian" schreef in bericht
I suggest you go to some of the Iraqi Weblogs and read their words for
yourself.

Just like all these "Letters to the editor" that were all fabricated in the
Pentagon?
Sjoerd

All right dearie, if you think all the weblogs in Iraq are fabricated by the
Pentagon you should either cut back on the street drugs your taking, even
though they are legal in the Netherlands, or ask your psychotherapist
increase the prescribed medication you're taking. Then go to Iraq and speak
to the people yourself, then you will have to invent a whole new set of
fantasies to keep yourself in denial. Oh, and while you're in Iraq, by all
means tell them what they think and warn them about America and Americans as
most of them aren't as "enlightened" as you are. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
alohacyberian

"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message
alohacyberian wrote:
"Miguel Cruz" wrote:
alohacyberian wrote:
The real and undeniable "connection" between Saddam and 9/11 was the
presence of US troops on Saudi soil.

Let me try to follow this logic.

1. Saddam attacks Kuwait.
2. US puts troops in Saudi Arabia.
3. Al Qaeda gets upset, attacks USA.
4. The solution is therefore to attack Saddam.

Mind-boggling.

Why Miguel, that response is right out of Article #32 of the Leftwing
Liberal Handbook. Too bad you have so little to boggle.

Are you too busy with your handbook to point out where I erred in my
summation?
miguel

Yes. KM

Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
alohacyberian

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in
message ink.net...
Sjoerd wrote:
"Gregory Morrow" schreef

in
bericht news:Z6DTb.7767

And a big majority of Iraqis are mighty glad we are there....

How do you know?

Don't play dumb, Sjoerd. There have been a number of polls conducted in
Iraq, and GASP!/ plenty of Iraqis approve of the fact that Coalition
troops are there. They want us out eventually, but believe it or not there
are actually GASP!/ Iraqis who are glad that Saddam is gone....

Of course I know you'll dismiss any such poll results out - of - hand,
preferring to believe that Evil Zionists or some of your other ideological
bogeymen cooked the results. No surprise from someone who thinks that the
old DDR and Romania were nice places, or that the there was really no moral
difference between the old Communist East Bloc and the West :-)

Yes, this is the same intellectual blank cartridge that sings the praises of
Cuba and Vietnam while bashing America and Americans just because the U.S.A.
wouldn't let his homosexual husband come live with him in the U.S. I'm still
baffled why he didn't go to Cuba, Vietnam or North Korea where they no doubt
would welcome both of them with open weapons. KM

Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
alohacyberian

"Sjoerd" wrote in message

"alohacyberian" schreef in bericht
And they'll be glad until the day they die. It's too bad the elitists are

too
smug to take the feelings of the Iraqis into consideration.

I have seen many, many demonstrations of unhappy Iraqis asking for jobs,
security, and stability. Most of them are glad Saddam is gone, but are not
happy with the present occupation by foreign forces.

Sjoerd

You flatly don't know what you're talking about. I suggest you go to Iraq and
speak to the Iraqis personally. Or do you think they've all been brainwashed
by the Pentagon? KM

Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
alohacyberian

"Sjoerd" wrote in message
"Carolyn Whitten" schreef in bericht

Notice that "Sjoerd" cannot refute one thing.

I can refute lots of things. Just don't want to spend the time to refute
obvious lies fabricated by US propaganda.

Sjoerd

In other words you can't refute anything, while preferring Communist
propaganda. KM

Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
alohacyberian

"Sjoerd" wrote in message
"alohacyberian" schreef in bericht

Truth hurts, huh Sjoerd?

Gets in the way of your incessant America-bashing,
but, that's OK, you can still hate America and Americans if you like.

I don't hate Americans or America. I hate the war mongering mafia that is
currently running your country.
Sjoerd

LOL! I suppose some of your best friends are American! And if I were to make
disparaging remarks about the geniuses running the Netherlands, you get all
in a lather and demand to know where the heck I get off sticking my nose into
the politics of other countries! Double Standard? Yes, it's right out of
Article #35 of the Leftwing Liberal Handbook. KM

35. You must always have Double Standards, a higher standard that you demand
of corporations as well as people you don't like and people who don't agree
with you and another set of standards for yourself and your Leftwing Liberal
confederates which is preferably no standards at all.

Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
alohacyberian

"Sjoerd" wrote in message
"Miguel Cruz" schreef in bericht
alohacyberian wrote:
"Miguel Cruz" wrote:
alohacyberian wrote:
The real and undeniable "connection" between Saddam and 9/11 was the
presence of US troops on Saudi soil.

Let me try to follow this logic.

1. Saddam attacks Kuwait.
2. US puts troops in Saudi Arabia.
3. Al Qaeda gets upset, attacks USA.
4. The solution is therefore to attack Saddam.

Mind-boggling.

Why Miguel, that response is right out of Article #32 of the Leftwing
Liberal Handbook. Too bad you have so little to boggle.

Are you too busy with your handbook to point out where I erred in my
summation?

He is creating the handbook as he writes posts to this newsgroup. He will
send it as a birthday present to the Bush mafia soon.

Sjoerd

Oh, the Bush-bashing twins and America-hating hysterics, Miguel Cruz and
Sjoerd, go from fabrication to outright lies in their eagerness to ignore the
message and attack the messenger. That's also in the Leftwing Liberal
Handbook. KM

22. You must always ignore the message and attack the messenger. When stuck,
remember the tactic that won't reveal to other Leftwing Liberals your
unwillingness to rebut the issue under discussion or your inability to think
or say anything original

Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
alohacyberian

wrote in message
In article
,
"alohacyberian" wrote:

The failure to turn up Saddam's weapons of mass destruction is being
called a
stunning intelligence failure. But the far more startling intelligence
blunder may turn out to be the Bush administration's decision not to
spotlight reams of compelling evidence tying Iraq to 9/11.

It is not the failure to turn up the weapons which was the massive
intelligence failure. The failure has been in believing that we had
evidence that they existed in the first place! It is not surprising that
other 'evidence' involving Iraq is more likely to be suspect than
'compelling'.

Yeah, it's ridiculous to believe that Saddam really had the weapons of mass
destruction that he bragged incessently about having. Yes, it's assinine to
believe he had the weapons of mass destruction he used on Iran. And further
silly to believe Saddam really had the weapons of mass destruction he used on
the Kurds. And its absurd to believe Saddam really had the weapons of mass
destruction he used on his own people. Months ago Israeli intelligence said
the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction were moved out of Iraq via Syria to the
Hizbollah controlled areas of the Bakaa Valley in Iraq. Can you explain why
they would move something that doesn't exist? KM

U.S. intelligence suspects Iraq's weapons of mass destruction have finally
been located.

Unfortunately, getting to them will be nearly impossible for the United
States and its allies, because the containers with the strategic materials
are not in Iraq.

Instead they are located in Lebanon's heavily-fortified Bekaa Valley,
swarming with Iranian and Syrian forces, and Hizbullah and ex-Iraqi agents,
Geostrategy-Direct.com will report in tomorrow's new weekly edition.

U.S. intelligence first identified a stream of tractor-trailer trucks moving
from Iraq to Syria to Lebaon in January 2003. The significance of this
sighting did not register on the CIA at the time.

U.S. intelligence sources believe the area contains extended-range Scud-based
missiles and parts for chemical and biological warheads.

Mutually-lucrative Iraqi-Syrian arms transactions are nothing new. Firas
Tlas, son of Syrian Defense Minister Mustafa Tlas, has been the key to
Syria's rogue alliance with Iraq. He and Assad made hundreds of millions of
dollars selling weapons, oil and drugs to and from Iraq, according to the May
13, 2003 edition of Geostrategy-Direct.com.

The CIA now believes a multi-million dollar deal between Iraq and Syria
provided for the hiding and safekeeping of Saddam's strategic weapons.

Not surprisingly, U.S. inquiries in Beirut and Syria are being met with
little substantive response, U.S. officials said.
~ http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/970152/posts

Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:58 AM
Vitaly Shmatikov

In article ,
alohacyberian wrote:

Yes, this is the same intellectual blank cartridge that sings the praises of
Cuba and Vietnam while bashing America and Americans just because the U.S.A.
wouldn't let his homosexual husband come live with him in the U.S.

You missed the biggest irony in all of this. Sjoerd, who whines in
every second post how he wouldn't be able get married in the US, is
not married in Holland, either. What else do you expect from a guy who
preaches that everything about ``modest middle class affluence'' should
be taxed away, and then spends 9250 euro (of other people's money,
naturally) on business class tickets to some turd-world ********?
With such a mix of arrogance and hypocrisy, he ought to be in French
government instead of wasting his time on Usenet.

Old February 3rd, 2004, 12:54 PM
Mike McBain

(Kenny McCormack) writes:

In article ,
wrote:

Peter L wrote:
You would be too if someone flew a couple of planes into tall buildings and
killed 3000 people.

Here in the UK we've had 3000 killed over the past 30 years, some of
them financed by Noraid. We've had the centre of Manchester destroyed
by bombs, we've had soldiers and priests killed in Aldershot, we've
had Canary Wharf bombed with 100 wounded, 2 dead and £85 million worth
of damage, we've had pub bombings in Guildford and Birmingham (I was
in there the night it happened), we've had the Queen's cousin killed
by an IRA bomb, we've had buses destroyed in London by IRA bombs, we
had 29 people killed by a 500lb car bomb in Omagh. Throughout all this
we managed to carry on without getting our panties in a twist.

IOW, you just don't care.

As long as none of the above-mentioned mayhem affects you (or your loved
ones) personally, it effectively didn't happen. There's a fairly valid
argument that if something, like 9/11, doesn't affect either you or a loved
one, then it effectively did not happen. I can certainly understand this
position.

That's a remarkable response to a measured point of view.

al-Qaeda would seem to have achieved all their objectives in
destroying the fundamental freedoms of which American citizens
were once so justifiably proud. It wasn't the planes that did
that; it was the US government, with the tacit or explicit
approval of the US Congress. The UK response to those Irish
****s was quite different; the fundamental freedoms for which
Britons have asserted as their birthright for so long were
*not* significantly eroded. There were mistakes, like Diplock
courts, and egregious ones like the Guildford Four and the
Birmingham Six. Those events stand as a warning for those who
wish to erode the presumption of innocence. Even now, that
particular change needs to be rolled back. But, at the most
fundamental level, and even with all the security and surveillance
cameras and nosy Customs and Immigration, after 30 years of
IRA activity, the underlying ability of UK citizens to go about
their business is not materially affected.

I haven't lived in the US for almost 25 years, but it grieves me
to see the US Constitution flouted, ignored and trampled on,
and US citizens cowed bhy the actions of their own government.
Every couple of days, a flight is mysteriously cancelled, or
a Muslim is treated on sight as a criminal at a US border point,
or Air France personnel with flawless 15-year records of service
are treated as criminals. If I were al-Qaeda, I'd be laughing
like a drain. And all of that is without the $500 billion deficit
and the occupation of Iraq.

MIke McBain
Melbourne Australia