HoJo Inn Boots Out 93-Yr-Old in Favor of Drug Lab Operators

Old October 1st, 2003, 03:24 PM
L.B. Sleuth

Default HoJo Inn Boots Out 93-Yr-Old in Favor of Drug Lab Operators

Overnight, Monday, July 7, 2003 strong toxic fumes from illicit drug
lab operations invaded room 216 of the Howard Johnson Express Inn, 625
Route 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054.

These fumes were so strong that they resulted in severe sickness, and
so, in the middle of that night, calls went out to the local police
and to the F.B.I. to report the situation.

The next day, a call came in from Mr. Charles Drew, the inn manager,
to meet him in his office.

At that meeting and right in front of his boss innkeeper Terry Kim,
Mr. Drew issued an oral order for the occupants of room 216 TO VACATE!

This order mandated that a 93-year-old woman vacate, too.

I do believe that Mr. Drew should bone-up on the legal issue of
obstruction of justice, a felony, which, under the United States Code,
includes retaliation against a victim, witness, complainant, etc. He
should also bone-up on the concept of "accessory" under criminal law.

In any case, under the circumstances, it was decided that compliance
with the order to vacate was the best way to go.

Oh, well! For more information continue reading the following update
of a write-up which was previously sent to the N.J. State Legislature
and to certain members of the U.S. Congress. In a nutshell: STAY OUT
OF HOTELS. THEY ARE DRUG LAB INFESTED!

Update on "Six+ Bodies May Have Disappeared from Drug Lab Inn"

Here's a status update on the HoJo Inn drug lab case, Parsippany, NJ,
in which six+ bodies may have disappeared: NO APPROPRIATE ACTION HAS
BEEN TAKEN!

However, there has been some rather inappropriate action taken.

It's really pretty interesting.

Here's what happened...

Apparently, a NJ State legislator took my prior write-up to the NJ
legislature on the Ho Jo Inn case, and he faxed a copy to the
Parsippany Police Department.

It did not take much detective work on the part of three police
investigators to trace the write-up to me, and they came a'knocking on
my door of the Howard Johnson Express Inn, 625 Route 46, Parsippany,
NJ 07054 with my write-up in hand, this occurring July 8, 2003.

The "homicide investigation" which these three conducted did not go
exactly as you might have expected.

This how their questioning of me went:

About ninety percent of the questions were background questions about
me, my age, my occupation, my car, my former address, my marital
history, my psychiatric history, my drug and medication use, etc.
Apparently they were trying dig up dirt about me in order to discredit
me and my story. Well, since they didn't find any dirt, they will
probably make some up.

Almost ten percent of the questions covered their concerns (i.e,
paranoia) about what the State Police and F.B.I. were doing on the
case, as if I would know that confidential information. One of the
investigators stated that the F.B.I. was supposed to call me back.
Now, how would he know that? He must have been tapping my phone
conversation with the F.B.I. that I had in the middle of the previous
night. Moreover, this investigator knew that the F.B.I. failed to call
me back as promised, so he must have been monitoring my phone line FOR
HOURS for that return call which never took place.

Here's a shocker for you: the F.B.I. agent whom I had contacted said
that I should move! That's right! He wanted me to move to accommodate
the high criminality in the HoJo Inn building which involved a MINIMUM
of six illicit drug lab chemists' operating there. A family of six
from Virginia mysteriously disappeared (possibly having succumbed to
drug lab fumes) abandoning a new car in the Ho Jo Inn parking lot, and
the innkeeper there LIED about the family and their car. Other people
may have disappeared as well.

Now, here's a bigger shocker for you: even though I told the three
police investigators that I was not a drug nor medication user, one of
those investigators seriously stated that I should take drugs! That's
right! He said, "There are some wonderful drugs out there for you."

Now, for the entirety of the homicide investigation: one and only one
question was asked - sheepishly, I might add - about the family of six
that just seemed to have disappeared from the HoJo Inn. The
investigator with the title of "Detective" asked: "So, uh, um, what do
you think of the people who checked-out?"

Note well: he did not choose to use the word "vanished" nor the word
"disappeared." No! He could not bring himself to use one of those
words, so he chose to use the words, "checked-out" for the value of
their "leading" nature and psychological impact on me.

I knew that I would be asking for trouble if I pressed the issue too
much, so I just pointed to the pertinent paragraphs in the write-up
for him to read.

Then he said, "So, what do you want me to do with this?" [meaning the
write-up] as if I had authority to specify the disposition of a
criminal case. I do believe that he was hoping for me to say, "Oh,
just forget about it," or "Oh, just chuck it," but I said no such
thing. I said that even if I was factored out of the case as a
personal complainant, there were still issues that had to be addressed
like [the pollution of] the nearby creek that becomes the drinking
water of the downstream towns, etc.

I then said that I had to get back to what I was doing, and those
three then very abruptly turned and left.

What the police investigators failed to ask me is just as important as
what they did ask.

They asked nothing, NOTHING, about the toxic fumes, about where the
suspected drug labs were, nor about who the suspected drug chemists
were. They asked nothing about the criminal involvement of members of
their own police department, and certainly they did not ask if I could
identify any such police. Also, they asked nothing about toxic waste
dumping at the local branch of the town's public library by one of the
suspects at the Ho Jo Inn. All of these points were included in my
write-up which the detective referred to as a "complaint". (With this
being the case, the "complaint" should be officially on file at police
headquarters, right? Do you think that it is?)

While the above may or may not truly amaze you, I hope that the
following information will...

Four day's after the police visited me, I vacated the HoJo Express Inn
and moved up the road to the Ramada Limited Inn at 949 Route 46,
Parsippany, NJ where I lasted only 12 nights. The air quality there
was so unbearably bad from illicit drug lab activities that the place
can be termed a "gas chamber of horrors" just like the HoJo Express
Inn.

Even though I was so deathly ill that I didn't think that I could
accomplish it, I managed to escape from the Ramada Limited Inn and
moved to the Marriott Residence Inn at 3 Gatehall Drive, Parsippany,
NJ.

I will give you just one guess as to what awaited me there.

Here is some of what happened to me at the Marriott Residence Inn:

My face, eyes, lips, and hands would be badly discolored every time
I'd arise from bed at which times I'd also feel terribly sick in the
most oddball of ways. I've had symptoms of pesticide poisoning.
(Pesticides are heavily used in illicit drug labs.) These symptoms
include serious neurological sensations in the spine and extremities;
muscle spasms; and painful muscle cramps just about everywhere in my
body. I've had chemical tastes in and chemical smells from my mouth.
At times, I've had what I call "dragon breath;" I'd exhale from my
mouth and feel chemical heat. Excruciating toothaches came on in two
different jaw locations at the very same time. My leaving the inn for
5 minutes caused the toothaches to subside to nothing; but the
toothaches reoccurred upon reentry to my suite. The morning after
those two toothaches, I passed so much blood in the toilet that most
people would have passed out at the sight of it. Blood has seeped out
of the skin over my shin in a cluster of spots for no valid, normal
reason. I've developed red skin lesions in an unmentionable location.
My big toes are apparently accumulating poisons with my right toe
beginning to blacken. This is impairing my ability to walk as much as
I'd like, and the condition is just not improving. A bump is rising
under my scalp, and I am experiencing severe headaches.

But all in all, my Marriott experience is like a walk in the park in
comparison to what I suffered at the HoJo Inn and at the Ramada
Limited Inn.

When the quality of the air at the Marriott worsens, then the very,
very, rare insect sightings there are reduced to absolute zero
sightings.

INSECTS ARE REPELLED BY ILLICIT DRUG LAB FUMES.

So, if you have a dearth of insects in your living space and you do
not use insecticides, then, in all probability, you have an illicit
drug lab in you life.

I wanted to include here my prior write-up on the HoJo Inn case which
was emailed to the NJ legislature (and to certain members of
Congress), but due to length restrictions, I am unable to do so. If
you need the prior write-up, just request it from me at
by reply email.

Thank you for your interest in this situation whereby the State of New
Jersey is developing a reputation for being the place to visit, get
deathly ill, and even die in a hotel room.
Old October 1st, 2003, 07:48 PM
Peter L

The next room may blow up. How would you feel if the lab blew up and killed
someone? Why would you even stay thru the night.

om...

Old October 1st, 2003, 08:43 PM
Cruzinsure

The "homicide investigation" which these three conducted did not go
exactly as you might have expected.

This how their questioning of me went:

About ninety percent of the questions were background questions about
me, . . . my psychiatric history, my drug and medication use, etc.

Actually, the questioning went exactly the way that I would have expected.
Old October 2nd, 2003, 08:13 AM
Bo Raxo

"L.B. Sleuth" wrote in message
om...
Overnight, Monday, July 7, 2003 strong toxic fumes from illicit drug
lab operations invaded room 216 of the Howard Johnson Express Inn, 625
Route 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054.

These fumes were so strong that they resulted in severe sickness, and
so, in the middle of that night, calls went out to the local police
and to the F.B.I. to report the situation.

Given their decision, the reason is obvious:

the old woman must have smelled worse than the drug lab.

No surprise there, really.

Take care,

Bo Raxo

Old October 2nd, 2003, 04:37 PM
Joy

This is too much for anyone to believe. A drug lab in every hotel you
have stayed in?
Old October 2nd, 2003, 05:35 PM
Peter L

"Joy" wrote in message
om...
This is too much for anyone to believe. A drug lab in every hotel you
have stayed in?

Hmm...let me see. LB goes to a hotel, drug lab appears. Coincidence? I
don't think so.

Old October 2nd, 2003, 05:38 PM
Robert Lee

In article , "Peter L"
wrote:

"Joy" wrote in message
om...
This is too much for anyone to believe. A drug lab in every hotel you
have stayed in?

Hmm...let me see. LB goes to a hotel, drug lab appears. Coincidence? I
don't think so.

Similarly, sluts seem to abound at every hotel or motel Bob stays in.
Hmmm...

--Robert dunethe crank...the sluts...is there a connection?/dune

--
Do not sit next to Dennis
Old October 7th, 2003, 04:55 PM
L.B. Sleuth

The following is the prior write-up on the HoJo Inn case which was
emailed to the New Jersey State Legislature and to certain members of
the U.S. Congress:

Six+ Bodies May Have Disappeared from Drug Lab Inn

[To House Committee on Government Reform: note: this case may entail
abuses in an informant/government relationship.]

[Foreword: First off, if anyone tells you that
nothing is happening at the Howard Johnson
Express Inn on Route 46, Parsippany, New Jersey,
do not for one minute believe him, even if it
is Ashcroft or Bush, himself! Secondly, the
following is information in addition to my
recent prior email message to you entitled,
"Unscrupulous Innkeeper Poisons Babies in Their
Sleep; Gov't Does Nothing." The most pertinent
update is that illicit drug lab activity and
toxic waste dumping is *still* going on,
unabashed and uninhibited, even thought certain
suspects (and inn personnel) have been put on
notice that the F.B.I., the N.J. State Police,
and the Morris County Prosecutor have been
informed. The suspect who is mentioned below
as currently occupying room 118 did split on
Thursday morning, 7/3/2003, about two weeks
after he had been told about the N.J. State
Police and the F.B.I., whereas the suspects in
room 221 are essentially thumbing their noses
up at me. In addition to the mystery of the
family of six detailed below, there was another
strange and suspicious event that occurred
about one week prior to Christmas, '02
during which a body (or bodies) may have been
removed from the inn during the wee hours
of the morning.]

You know, it is not outside the realm of possibilities that people
have been overcome by the toxic fumes at the Parsippany Howard Johnson
Express Inn on Route 46, and that their dead bodies were spirited
away.

Here is the story:

A family of six occupied room 218 at the inn for about a year, maybe
more, before they just seemed to have disappeared.

I learned that they had a great number of possessions stored in their
room - to the ceiling supposedly. This use of the room for storage
would have cut down the volume of air in there, and of course, would
also have cut down on the available oxygen in that room. To make
matters worse, in addition to the six people overtaxing the reduced
volume of oxygen, there was also a dog kept in that room. So, you can
easily imagine that if toxic fumes invaded the room, those fumes in
addition to reduced oxygen and elevated carbon dioxide could easily
have done them in.

I'd like to add that the two drug culture types and drug lab suspects
that currently occupy room 221 of the inn had been in room 217 placing
them right next door to the family that disappeared right at the time
of their disappearance.

Moreover, there is another drug lab suspect (and mystery occupant)
currently in room 118 which is right under room 218, but I don't
remember if this guy was in room 118 at the time of the family's
disappearance. If he was, then this, of course, would have made
matters all the worse.

All three of these suspects were told in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that law
enforcement agencies were contacted, yet they don't care a flea's ---
about it.

Additionally, at the time of the family's disappearance there was yet
another drug lab suspect in room 116 on the first floor, not too far
below and north of the family's room #218. Boy, oh, boy, did this guy
seem to create killer gas-chamber-like fumes in the inn. Soon after he
was advised that there was a problem with air quality above and that
illegal things were suspected, he split.

Also, I was somewhat friendly with a couple of the people in room 218,
and they did not so much as say, "Goodbye," when they supposedly
departed. Why, I didn't even see them carry out their great number of
possessions to their car to make back-and-forth moving trips between
the inn and their [supposedly] new digs.

What I did see in early December, 2002 was their new red Dodge Neon
with Virginia plates (#YGZ6073) parked near the southern extreme of
the inn's parking lot. Then there was a major snow storm, but no one
cleaned the car off even after days went by, and then I realized it.
The people of room 218 were not seen for quite a few days. Then weeks
went by, but no one ever came to the car at all to clean it off nor to
start it up and drive it around a bit to insure that the battery would
not die and that the tires would not develop flat spots on their
bottoms.

After five or six weeks went by, I asked the innkeeper, Terry Kim,
what happened to the people in room 218, and he told me a tall story
that simply did not jive with the facts of reality (more on this below
in an included excerpt from a USENET posting.)

But there is more about that car, much more...

On March 20th, 2003, there was a major ambulance event at the inn with
six patrol cars accompanying. This was the eighth such event at the
inn since the current round of air quality problems arose in late
November, 2001 or so.

The action of this event occurred in the northern rear portion of the
building, but...

I kept an eye on the parking lot in front of the inn from above, and
one of the Parsippany police officers separated himself from the rest,
and he went directly to the southern extreme of the parking lot
straight to the red, late model Dodge Neon which had been abandoned
since early December. Now, why in the world would this Neon be of
interest to him? To an uninformed person, it should have looked just
like any of the other cars in the lot. And while I have made public
mention of such abandoned car being in the lot, I never described the
car nor its location in such detail that a person could go directly to
it.

That officer looked over the Neon, then he took out what seemed to be
his summons book and started writing notes.

A later examination of the Neon by me revealed that no summons was
left on the car.

I wracked my brains out over what this was all about and then it hit
me: that cop was taking down vehicle information in order to obtain a
fraudulent title from a corrupt crony at the DMV. This would
facilitate disposal of the vehicle, and so I told someone, "You're
going to see that car disappear very soon."

In the week and a half that it takes to obtain a vehicle title from
the state capital, that car was gone!

-*-*- Included USENET excerpt starts here *-*-*

19.) Approximately five weeks after the family's car was seemingly
abandoned, you inquire of Terry point-blank: "What happened to the
family in room # 218? I see that their car was left in the parking lot
for the longest time." Bear in mind that this car is the newest of the
five cars that were abandoned in the lot at the same time more than
five weeks earlier. Terry replies that there is nothing wrong here
even though you had not indicated nor implied that there was something
wrong. He goes on to say that the family built a beautiful home in the
town of Sparta (NJ) and that they didn't yet have a paved driveway, so
they asked for his permission to leave their car behind in his lot for
the time being, and he approved. Then Terry repeats that there is
nothing wrong here. Well, you tell me, is there something wrong here?
First of all, the town of Sparta is 25 miles to the northwest of
Parsippany and is an area that can be described as semi-rural without
any public transit of which to speak. Because commercial places there
are few and far between, you'd absolutely need a car to get along.
Moreover, people moving into a new house will need a car to shop for
things such as curtains, rods, shades, blinds, rugs, mats, hampers,
trash pails, snow shovels, and much, much more. And, it must be noted:
Sparta is an area where all the new houses that are being built range
from expensive luxury homes to so-called "McMansions" and beyond.
Secondly, did you ever hear of a home builder who does not provide a
new homeowner with a gravel driveway if not a paved one? But even if
there is no driveway at all at the "new home," then the new owners can
spend $10 to $20 for gravel at the Home Depot and create one with ease
themselves. Thirdly, nobody comes around to clean off the family's car
nor to start it up to insure that the battery doesn't go dead. Nobody
drives the car around the parking lot to insure that the tires don't
develop flat spots on their bottoms. The same is true of the other
abandoned cars. But there is more! You had been aware that the family
was looking for a three bedroom apartment - NOT A HOUSE - in the
immediate vicinity of their current digs - NOT 25 MILES AWAY! But you,
having done your own apartment hunting, know that there are no such
three bedroom apartments here. As a matter of fact, two bedroom
apartments are pretty rare here relative to the great number of one
bedroom units. To complicate the family's apartment search, they set
an unrealistic upper limit of $1,000 per month that they wanted to
spend on rent. The least expensive three bedroom units cost $1,300 per
month, and they are in a complex about 15 miles to the south of here.
Other three bedroom apartments are much more expensive than $1,300 per
month and are as far away or farther than the $1,300 per month units.
So you tell me: what's the probability that the family which was on an
unrealistically limited housing budget would switch from the rental
market to the astronomically expensive luxury home market while at the
same time switching from the local real estate market to a distant one
in the boondocks? Moreover, the person who most frequently drove the
family car was the young man of the household. You tell me: what young
man in the age range of 17 to 20 would leave behind his sporty, newer
wheels for more than five weeks (now 8+ weeks)? If he needed an
off-site parking space, don't you think that he'd find one much closer
to home and not leave his car 25 miles away? We know where the body of
the family's car is but where are the bodies of the --------?

-*-*- Included USENET excerpt ends here -*-*-

My prior correspondence to your office starts he

Unscrupulous Innkeeper Poisons Babies in Their Sleep; Gov't Does
Nothing

[Dear Congressman: Once the story below breaks in the media - and it
will eventually as all stories do - then out-of-towners will be very
reticent about visiting New Jersey as tourists knowing that the State
of New Jersey AND THE FEDS are very derelict in duty in protecting
hotel dwellers from being poisoned in their sleep. Additionally...

Since a congressional committee is currently investigating abuses in
the relationships between the government and their confidential
informants, you may wish to bring innkeeper Terry Kim to the attention
of that investigative committee because I strongly suspect that Terry
Kim is a government informant and that there are egregious abuses in
his relationship with the federal government.]

A certain New Jersey innkeeper has absolutely no qualms about being
the central crime figure in an illicit drug lab ring nor about
allowing parents into his inn as guests with very young children and
babies as young as newborns. How this innkeeper is imperiling the
cities of Denver and Miami will be made clearer below.

It's been noted time and time again in the media that the brains of
infants through adolescents are going through critical stages of
development, and that these critical stages can be seriously derailed
by things such as mercury and lead contamination, but the innkeeper
and his ring care not about what their toxic waste in the forms of
fumes and mercuric chloride dust will do to "fry" these young peoples'
brains turning them autistic or permanently criminally insane.

The criminal activity noted herein has been reported to Governor
McGreevey months ago, yet nothing has been done about it in the way of
appropriate criminal justice.

It has also been reported to the NJ State Police and to the FBI
repeatedly going back more than one year. The U.S. Attorney in Newark
and the EPA likewise were notified, yet...

The perpetrators care not about who is on to them. They care not about
to what law enforcement agencies things have been reported. They care
not about whom they sicken or kill. They care not about how many
ambulance calls there are to the premises. They care not about what
gets posted on the Internet. They don't even care about one of their
ring being a government informant. Apparently their own mental
mechanisms have been adversely altered by their own product, because
how they behave is absolutely abnormal and totally astounding.

And the criminality just continues unabashedly. Multiple drug labs at
the inn pollute the drinking water of Paterson, Totowa, Little Falls,
Haledon and elsewhere, and nothing has been done about it.

You really have to ask: "What's wrong with this picture?"

The perpetrators must have secured for themselves one humdinger of a
crime franchise from the government.

For more specific information, go to
http://groups.google.com
on the web, and do a search on Toxic Waste Dumping at the Kiddies'
Library. Then click on the posting with this title. Don't let this
title fool you. The posting is mostly about the inn, and the number of
suspects in the ring has grown drastically since the posting was first
composed.

On a related environmental front...

D-R-U-G L-A-B-S Spell Death of Planet Earth

Illicit drug labs produce highly toxic waste which is typically dumped
down the most convenient drain or dumped into the nearest creek. From
these locations, the toxic waste finds its way into the oceans where
it creates a very trying environment for ocean plankton to survive.

The Newark Star-Ledger reported recently: "The data showed that
phytoplankton in the northern Pacific Ocean declined more than 30
percent from the mid-'80s to 2000. It fell 14 percent in the North
Atlantic over the same period."

Without ocean plankton to absorb carbon dioxide in the production of
most of our oxygen (plankton is responsible for more than 50 percent
of the worldwide supply of oxygen), the planet can easily go into a
runaway greenhouse effect as has happened on Venus where the surface
temperature is 900 degrees.

Without ocean plankton to replenish oxygen, the already thin air of a
place like Denver, Colorado will be imperiled first. Multitudes will
have to flee Denver for lower altitudes like Miami or Fort Lauderdale
which they will find flooded by the ever rising seas due to their
expansion under the increasing temperatures of the greenhouse effect.

Then former Denver residents will flee back to higher, mid-level
altitudes where real estate will be so scarce that it will be totally
unaffordable. But this state of affairs will not last very long
because the seas will expand further into the evaporative state
leaving no surface water left on planet Earth. Water vapor is yet
another greenhouse gas, and with the entire oceans now up in the
atmosphere the surface temperature of planet Earth will approach that
of planet Venus: 900 degrees!

L.B. Sleuth
Old October 7th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Keith Willshaw

"L.B. Sleuth" wrote in message
om...
The following is the prior write-up on the HoJo Inn case which was
emailed to the New Jersey State Legislature and to certain members of
the U.S. Congress:

What a loon, boy they just dont make em like this anymore.

Thank the Lord

Keith