Can This Be Done in Two Weeks?

Old May 23rd, 2004, 09:15 PM
BIG MAC

Default Can This Be Done in Two Weeks?

The last three weeks of September we will be in Germany. Now we invite
comments from members of the newsgroup concerning the
practicalities of touring Andalusia within a limited time period. This tour
is proposed for the first two weeks in October. Our thoughts are to rent an
automobile either in Malaga or Alicante; that wherever we can find
reasonable air fare from Germany. Once in Spain, begin a circular tour of
the area touching on Almeria, Cartagena, Alicante, Granada, Jaen, Cordoba,
Sevilla and the surrounding sites. Have we alloted ourselves sufficient time
to make this an enjoyable trip?

Old May 24th, 2004, 09:35 AM
szozu

"BIG MAC" wrote in message

Our thoughts are to rent an
automobile either in Malaga or Alicante; that wherever we can find
reasonable air fare from Germany.

If you will be anywhere near Cologne/Bonn you can fly to Malaga for a good
price on www.germanwings.com and they often have special offers.

Lana

Old May 24th, 2004, 04:28 PM
javy

Hi
you can do that in two weeks, sure. Of course everything depends on
the time you spend in the "surroundings". But the car time is not that
much and the places will be no crowded at that time so you can access
to monuments faster than in summer, and cooler!

Nice trip!

Javy