Home stay in beijing

Old May 24th, 2013, 07:02 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

Default Home stay in beijing

On Wednesday, July 14, 1999 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, Raj Popli wrote:
Hi all:I have been offered home stay in beijing by a HK based travel agency golden bridge. They are asking for something like $35 US a night. On one side it will be a different experience living in a chinese home, on the other side I don't know what to expect in terms of amenities, etiquette etc. From what I have read in various guides, such arrangement may or may not have approval of authorities, in which case, frankly I will not be interested.. Anybody out there has any experience of this kind. I will appreciate comments from people who have actually experienced some thing like this.RP

To whom it may concern,

This is Chao from Bridge for Education & International Travel located in Beijing, China. BEIT founded in 2009 on the purpose of providing a platform for international culture exchanges. The core programs are summer work travel USA, Internship & Trainee, International Ambassador (Volunteer in China) and teach in China. After almost 4 years development, BEIT is proud to send over thousands of Chinese students abroad and host hundreds of foreign volunteers.

The purpose of writing this letter is to introduce our International ambassador program to you and hope you are interested in having BEIT as one of your partners. The first two options are our feature international ambassador.. The other 2 options are for those who only learn Chinese or do internship in Beijing.

Program Options:
Option1: International Ambassador
Volunteer 10 hours a week helping your host family with Conversational English. That's it. Many Chinese families want to learn English or get better at speaking English through conversation. They are willing to provide a private room and dinner each day.

Option 2: Vacation International Ambassador (July1st-Sep.1st or Jan.15th-Feb.15th)
Volunteer 15 hours a week helping your host family with Conversational English during vacation. You will get 1000RMB/month pocket money and 3 meals a day.

Option 3: budget homestay
Volunteer 5 hours a week helping your host family with Conversational English, you just need to pay as low as USD 12 per day in exchange of a private room, breakfast, airport pickup, orientation and other assistances when you are in Beijing.

Option 4: Homestay only
Please contact with me