SOUTH AFRICA : CRIME EXPOSED

Old June 8th, 2007, 08:13 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Marc Lurie[_1_]

Default SOUTH AFRICA : CRIME EXPOSED

Corne, you have not addressed any of the issues I rasied in my
when someone challenges you. (Well, you can I guess, but that's called
blustering, and it's generally not well liked)

I think that, at the very least, you might tell me if you intend
sueing me, and if you don't intend sueing, I would think that a
gentleman would appologise for threatening to do so.

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 17:11:47 +0200, Corné
wrote:

Best regards, no hard feelings!

It is difficult not to harbour hard feelings against someone who has
threatened to sue you.

Try Marc, try! If we can make the difference...

Regards,

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old June 8th, 2007, 04:10 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Corne

"Marc Lurie" wrote in message
Corne, you have not addressed any of the issues I rasied in my

No, because with most of them I agree.

I think that, at the very least, you might tell me if you intend
sueing me, and if you don't intend sueing, I would think that a
gentleman would appologise for threatening to do so.

Please provide me with the prove that I have treathned you.

For me this discussion is closed.

Have a great weekend!

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old June 10th, 2007, 10:15 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Marc Lurie[_1_]

Corne, a while ago I stated that you weren't an idiot. I'm starting to
have second thoughts now.

I made some statement which you confronted me about, stating that I
had attitude problems, and was arrogant towards victims of crime. I
replied to your comments by counter-attacking. You then suddenly state
that you agreed with my counter-attack. If you agree with what I said,
then why attack me in the first place?

Corne, in previous thread (which I can go and find if you want me to,
but you know its there) you said something to the effect of "If I had
your address I would get my lawyer to contact you so that I can sue
you for defamation of character" That is a clear threat of legal
action. How can you now say that you didn't threaten me with legal
action?

Are you going to sue me or not?

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 17:10:49 +0200, Corné
wrote:

.. .

Old June 19th, 2007, 12:22 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Corné.

"Marc Lurie" wrote in message
Corne, a while ago I stated that you weren't an idiot. I'm starting to
have second thoughts now.

I had the same thoughts about you

I made some statement which you confronted me about, stating that I
had attitude problems, and was arrogant towards victims of crime. I
replied to your comments by counter-attacking. You then suddenly state
that you agreed with my counter-attack. If you agree with what I said,
then why attack me in the first place?

You didn't read carefully enough, that's your problem in this discussion.

Corne, in previous thread (which I can go and find if you want me to,
but you know its there) you said something to the effect of "If I had
your address I would get my lawyer to contact you so that I can sue
you for defamation of character" That is a clear threat of legal
action. How can you now say that you didn't threaten me with legal
action?

Please prove that I wrote this!

Are you going to sue me or not?

Waste of time! So : No.

Have a good life,

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old June 19th, 2007, 04:02 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Marc Lurie[_1_]

Here's a quote from a post you made on 11th Feb 2007:

#29: ?How about 30 days in South Africa starting next month?
Author: Guest, Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:07 am

"Too bad I don't have your adress, would immediately let my attorney
sue you."
SNIP
Anyway, I am not going to spend more time in reading your moral,
patronising
and most of all deformation of character posts.

PLOINK! "

I posted my address so that you could get your lawyer to sue me, but
I've heard nothing since.

So are you going to sue me or are you just blowing smoke? If so, I'd
like an apology.

Old June 19th, 2007, 04:22 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Corné[_3_]

#29: ?How about 30 days in South Africa starting next month?
Author: Guest, Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:07 am

"Too bad I don't have your adress, would immediately let my attorney
sue you."
SNIP
Anyway, I am not going to spend more time in reading your moral,
patronising
and most of all deformation of character posts.

Aha, let us pretend beeing in court:

Mr. Lurie, please prove this message was sent by Mr. van Dongen....?

I rest my case....

Enjoy your evening.

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old June 19th, 2007, 04:30 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Marc Lurie[_1_]

The post header tells all. Now Corne, stop playing these annoying
little games.

From: Corné
Newsgroups: rec.travel.africa

Subject: SOUTH AFRICA : CRIME EXPOSED
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:22:05 +0200
http://www.nntpcache.com/)

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:22:05 +0200, Corné
wrote:

"Marc Lurie" wrote in message
.. .
Here's a quote from a post you made on 11th Feb 2007:

Old June 19th, 2007, 06:16 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Corné[_3_]

See my message of today: Public Message to Marc Lurie.

Thank you.

Hambla Kahle.

Corné.

www.amukela.com

From: Corné
Newsgroups: rec.travel.africa

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:22:05 +0200
http://www.nntpcache.com/)

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:22:05 +0200, Corné
wrote:

"Marc Lurie" wrote in message
. ..
Here's a quote from a post you made on 11th Feb 2007: