A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travel Regions » Asia
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hitler's Pizza



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #441  
Old September 4th, 2006, 01:13 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default Hitler's Pizza


wrote in message news:[email protected]

On 2-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

"Max" wrote in message
...
In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

or told the truth when he said he's not a bigot

Of course I'm not a bigot. The fact I've never shagged a coon, in no
way
makes me a bigot.

The fact that you say "coon" says you're a bigot, you dickless
****tard.

Why would that make me a bigot?


You use slurs to describe people *continuously*. Honestly, Susan could
axe babies to death and stick their little heads on pikes, and she
would STILL look better than you spewing your racist bull****.

Methinks your educational level is not at
all high.


LOL, *MUCH* higher than yours O-Trailer-Trash-Wannabe.


Well, he does know about high - his specialty is magic mushrooms.


If you want to believe the legendary liar ronnie jacobsOn.




Susan



  #442  
Old September 4th, 2006, 01:22 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default Hitler's Pizza


wrote in message news:[email protected]

On 2-Sep-2006, "Richard Catto" wrote:

Keith E. wrote:
Whoever deserves it - that's all I'm saying.
According to you, that's everyone except Jews.


i can get with that.


Then you & the liar are the only ones, because, as he well knows, I never
said anything like it.


Of course you did, you lying ****.


  #443  
Old September 4th, 2006, 01:23 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default Hitler's Pizza


wrote in message news:[email protected]

On 2-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Keith E.
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:58:24 -0500, Max
wrote:

In article , Keith E.
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:02:13 GMT, wrote:


On 31-Aug-2006, Pumba wrote:

Keith E. wrote:
But it *would* help if all the Jews had sulphuric acid to
throw
at
their
enemies.
it would help humanity *loads* as well!
You're a racist!

Wow, what a maroon!
Is he seriously pretending that I said anything racial at all??








BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!


i don't endorse the use of acid revenge attacks.

Hey, I was only going with what was suggested -
they brought it up, and I figured that if it had to
be used, it should be used on the guilty.


only dumb **** pakistanis throw acid in the faces of women who
have
spurned
them.

And there you go - that's probably why thery brought it up.

Susan

Racist ****.

Keith, why are you being so mean to her?

Sometimes the truth is ugly. Just calling it like I see it.


Considering how typically eloquent you are, that's not much of a reason.


He's obviously in the mood to lie, and nastily so.


You're ugly. Fact. Truth hurts.




  #444  
Old September 4th, 2006, 01:24 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default Hitler's Pizza


wrote in message news:[email protected]

On 2-Sep-2006, "Richard Catto" wrote:

Ben C'ramer wrote:
It would certainly explain all the hostility towards women who aren't
submissive.
No hostility toward women, cohen. Just ****s like you. You're a
disgrace
to
femininity.


Thank G-d it thinks so....

can you provide us with your definition of "femininity"?


He will never be honest with you - I already gave you his
definition, &, naturally, he's denied it.
Just google his thoughts on sex itself and you will see
\the rest of his sick little problems.
He referred to his own wife as "seeping old ****"!!


I did nothing of the sort, you lying ****.


  #445  
Old September 4th, 2006, 01:25 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default Hitler's Pizza


wrote in message news[email protected]

On 3-Sep-2006, "Richard Catto" wrote:

Ben C'ramer wrote:
"Richard Catto" wrote in message
Ben C'ramer wrote:
It would certainly explain all the hostility towards women who
aren't
submissive.
No hostility toward women, cohen. Just ****s like you. You're a
disgrace
to femininity.
can you provide us with your definition of "femininity"?
Anything female which doesn't resemble cohen.


non-specific response.


Desperate lame response!


Nope. Honest summation.


you don't know.


He does - I already gave it: cringing little lumps of servility are what
he
requires.
Hence his hysterical denunciations of anything different.


No hysterics this end, you thick Irish ****. Not a yid, a convert or a
two-holer.


  #446  
Old September 4th, 2006, 04:56 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
kope2
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Hitler's Pizza

Christians Banned Muslims Women Headscarf

i always said that human are dumb creature.


http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

  #447  
Old September 8th, 2006, 04:06 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
AZ Nomad[_1_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 39
Default Hitler's Pizza

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:34:00 GMT, M mM׹@sSrEmOvEr.m wrote:


wrote in message news:[email protected]

On 30-Aug-2006, Pumba wrote:

M wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:25:59 +0200, Pumba
Anti-Semitism is an oxymoron, kneeler. Jews haven't existed since
approximately 70 AD.
70AD Masada
did you think that ALL the Jews died on that mountain top?
Goes a little deeper than that.. essentially, the very definition of
Judaism was destroyed with Christ's crucifixion

prove that Christ existed.

can't be done.


Please - any idiot who pretends that an entire religion dies snip


70AD.. P O O F!!! ****in' Judaism is DEAD


100% verifiable actual fact



verifiably false
  #448  
Old September 10th, 2006, 12:19 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Richard Catto[_1_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 28
Default Hitler's Pizza

AZ Nomad wrote:
Anti-Semitism is an oxymoron, kneeler. Jews haven't existed since
approximately 70 AD.
70AD Masada
did you think that ALL the Jews died on that mountain top?
Goes a little deeper than that.. essentially, the very definition of
Judaism was destroyed with Christ's crucifixion
prove that Christ existed.
can't be done.
Please - any idiot who pretends that an entire religion dies snip

70AD.. P O O F!!! ****in' Judaism is DEAD
100% verifiable actual fact

verifiably false


MD is a Christian.

say no more.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ray's Pizza - What Happened? [email protected] USA & Canada 4 September 16th, 2005 12:45 PM
Stay at Hitler's Berchtesgaden Resort Go Fig Europe 1 February 19th, 2005 07:28 PM
Lon Times: taly's pizza police will leave no tomato unturned Sufaud Europe 6 May 27th, 2004 06:48 PM
Hitlers Britian - Quarry Hill FlickerFree USA & Canada 3 April 15th, 2004 10:07 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 TravelBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.