When is the best time to buy?

Old March 7th, 2009, 04:24 AM posted to rec.travel.air
jessica_smith_nyc

Default When is the best time to buy?

Is it better to buy tickets at the beginning, middle, or end of month?

--
http://www.moviesitearchive.com/travel
Old March 7th, 2009, 05:19 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Hatunen

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 20:24:21 -0800 (PST), jessica_smith_nyc
wrote:

Is it better to buy tickets at the beginning, middle, or end of month?

Uh. It's a guessing game, right? We first have to guess what kind
of tickets you mean.

Old March 7th, 2009, 09:15 AM posted to rec.travel.air
JohnT[_4_]

"jessica_smith_nyc" wrote in message
Is it better to buy tickets at the beginning, middle, or end of month?

For what?
--
JohnT

Old March 7th, 2009, 11:41 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Jim Davis[_1_]

"jessica_smith_nyc" wrote in message
Is it better to buy tickets at the beginning, middle, or end of month?

--
http://www.moviesitearchive.com/travel

If the tickets are for airtravel in North America, considering that Spring
Break is starting, I would say buy them NOW.

Old March 7th, 2009, 12:08 PM posted to rec.travel.air
DevilsPGD[_2_]

wrote:

Is it better to buy tickets at the beginning, middle, or end of month?

Uh. It's a guessing game, right? We first have to guess what kind
of tickets you mean.

Given the newsgroup that we're in, I think I can take a reasonable
guess.

However, unless you date your a female travel agent, I'm not sure time
of the month makes a difference, my regular routes certainly don't
change based on what date of the month you buy.
Old March 7th, 2009, 05:16 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Hatunen

On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 04:08:18 -0800, DevilsPGD
wrote:

wrote:

Is it better to buy tickets at the beginning, middle, or end of month?

Uh. It's a guessing game, right? We first have to guess what kind
of tickets you mean.

Given the newsgroup that we're in, I think I can take a reasonable
guess.

I wouldn't necessarily. And it still needs to be explained what
kind of air tickets, qand for where.

However, unless you date your a female travel agent, I'm not sure time
of the month makes a difference, my regular routes certainly don't
change based on what date of the month you buy.

I used to date a travel agent. She got me some pretty good deals
on American domestic flights.

Old March 7th, 2009, 10:38 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Brian[_1_]

wrote:

Is it better to buy tickets at the beginning, middle, or end of month?

I was reading an article recently that recommending buying them, I
think, on Thursdays.