Brand Watches DKNY Men's Watches NY1349 - AA Discount, Swiss, Fake

Old April 24th, 2008, 04:14 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
[email protected]

Default Brand Watches DKNY Men's Watches NY1349 - AA Discount, Swiss, Fake

Brand Watches DKNY Men's Watches NY1349 - AA Discount, Swiss, Fake

Browse our DKNY Men's Watches NY1349 - AA Swiss watches, which is sure
the watch you are looking for at low price. There are more high
quality designer watch Swiss for selection

DKNY Men's Watches NY1349 - AA Link : http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wris****ch-2578.html

Brand : DKNY ( http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-Watches.html )

Model : DKNY Men's Watches NY1349 - AA

Description :
pDKNY watches are distinctive sleek and modern./p

Sale Price : $ 209.00

DKNY Men's Watches NY1349 - AA Details :

ul
liBrand: DKNY/li
liBand material: Black Leather Strap/li
liCase material: Steel/li
liDial color: Silver/li
liMovement type: Quartz/li
liWater-resistant to 50 meters/li
/ul

DKNY Men's Watches NY1349 - AA is new brand Swiss, join thousands of
satisfied customers and buy your DKNY with total satisfaction. A
watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is included with every
DKNY Fake Series for secure, risk-free online shopping. watches-
brand.COM does not charge sales tax for the Fake DKNY Men's Watches
NY1349 - AA.

All of our Fake watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by .

The Same Fake DKNY Watches Series :

DKNY Men's Black Leather Strap Chronograph :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wris****ch-2579.html

DKNY Men's Chronograph watch #NY1325 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wris****ch-2580.html

DKNY Men's Black Croco-Embossed Leather Strap Chronograph Watch :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wris****ch-2581.html

DKNY Chronograph Mens Watch NY1293 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wris****ch-2582.html

DKNY Chronograph NY1246 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wris****ch-2583.html

DKNY Men's Brown-Strap Chronograph Watch :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wris****ch-2584.html

DKNY Men's Chronograph watch #NY1330 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wris****ch-2585.html

DKNY Men's Watches NY1313 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wris****ch-2586.html

DKNY Men's Watches NY1356 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wris****ch-2587.html

DKNY Men's Watches NY1357 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wris****ch-2588.html

Brand Watches DKNY Men's Watches NY1349 - AA Discount, Swiss, Fake